Is it possible to lead a 100% clean life?

streets.

Every single adult I know has broken the law or committed an offence.I can’t’ think of one person who I know that leads a 100% clean life. In fact I think that it's impossible to lead a clean life. Obviously some people lead a "cleaner” life than others, but whether it’s a murder or parking in a disabled bay - everyone KNOWINGLY commits offences.For example, when I'm driving on the motorway, almost every single person on the road with me is breaking the speed limit. This is done KNOWING that its wrong.Millions of UK citizens illegal download music/movies/documents/software. This is done KNOWING that its wrong.Thousands of people drop chewing gum and litter on the street. This is done KNOWING that its wrong.SO the question is, is it possible to lead a 100% clean life?DISCLAIMER-: I do not know anyone who has committed a serious offence.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
it human nature to sin noone is perfect/thread
Yeah, but sinning and breaking the law are two different things.In response to the topic starter, some laws are very vague and open to interpretation, so I would agree, it is pretty much impossible to get through life without breaking (certain interpretations of) the law occasionally.

It's not impossible to live a 100% clean life but in our society prepare to be mightily disappointed for doing so because your born, you live, you die. After that? Well. . ._________________.Some ppl though laws & rules of the powers that be govern their existance, refuse to accept living by it so in their eyes. They clean as a motherf*cker, end of.

theres no such thing as a sinwe are born with free will and the ability to know right from wrong and to not fall into temptation, its whether or not we choose to or not
stupid female.Sin is a term used mainly in a religious context to describe an act that violates a moral rule, or the state of having committed such a violationIf you know right from wrong and you have the abiltyt to choose aright or wrong decision - and you choose wrong then you are comitting a sin as you know that morally you are not doing something right.However i do admit that it was wrong of me to bring religion into this convo by using the word sin.

If your going by the 10 commandments i've probably broke 3 or 4but for man made laws and acts i've probably broken about 20-30 or even more
The 10 commandments = man made :/
stupid maleThe 10 commandements were "according to Judeo-Christian tradition, were authored by God and given to Moses"Know facts before you enter an argument with false statements

If your going by the 10 commandments i've probably broke 3 or 4but for man made laws and acts i've probably broken about 20-30 or even more
stupid maleThe 10 commandements were "according to Judeo-Christian tradition, were authored by God and given to Moses"Know facts before you enter an argument with false statements
:/He's saying that God doesn't exist and the 10 Commandments were, in his opinion, constructed by men

Let me rephrase. Christianity = Man made :/