your parnter changes something about their appearence...

jellybone

x  

1. 1. x

• i will tell them im against the idea but they will probably do it, i will live with it i suppose...
    • i will tell them i fucking think its disgusting and tell them no you cant
    • i will try my hardest to love it, and lie to them saying you think its amazing

Guest M12 Part 2
Your partner say...Grows a beard/tash = n/adyes their hair = minorcuts their hair = minorputs on weight = if she put on too too much i would tell her shes getting too big. the way i see it i take pride in my body and u should to a certain extent too. im not saying u need to b perfect but allow being a proper fatty.loses weight = if she slipped below say size 8 i would just secretly feed her up. if she made a conscious effort to get into this state i would str8 say i dont find u attractive anymore and convince her into putting it back on.pierces something= minor unless its one of them facial piercings. then its arms.gets a tattoo...= minor unless its suttin ridiculous that i feel stops her looking femininedo you tell them...

Your partner say...Grows a beard/tash - like facial hair anyway so its a bonus reallydyes their hair - depends what colourcuts their hair - dont really like long hair on guysputs on weight - id be like eat more,i aint got a nice figure, dont expect you to have one eitherloses weight - eat more, i like u chunkypierces something - depends, i would tell them i didnt like it if it was lip,eyebrow,tongue,chin,nose,etcgets a tattoo... up to themdo you tell them...

I will never tell her not to do anything.I will give my honest opinion on it and in certain cases give her a heavy nudge in a certain direction but never tell her not to do something
thisim pretty bluntif i dont like it, she will hear it from me...

Your partner say...Grows a beard/tash N/Adyes their hairDepends on what colour, if it is to drastic I will say I don't like it as much as the previouscuts their hairJust as long as it's long enough to go near her shoulders then it doesn't matter, any shorter and I will tell her fix up.puts on weight1 stone maximum from what she is now, any more, then I will make her go gym.loses weight1 stone maximum from what she is now, any more, then I will make her eat more and give her harder sex to show she wont be able to handle it and blame the weight loss.pierces somethingApart from the standard ear pierces, anything else is a straight up no.gets a tattoo...Any tattoo what so ever is not allowed.do you tell them...

Your partner say...Grows a beard/tash = n/adyes their hair = minorcuts their hair = minorputs on weight = if she put on too too much i would tell her shes getting too big. the way i see it i take pride in my body and u should to a certain extent too. im not saying u need to b perfect but allow being a proper fatty.loses weight = if she got skinner than i would like, i would let my feelings be known and probably encourage her to put it back on.pierces something= minor unless its one of them outlandish facial piercingsgets a tattoo...= minor as long as she can conceal it when she needs todo you tell them...
with the above being saidIts her body and she can do whatever she wants with iti will never really do anything more than give my opinion (unless its something dumb like a face tattoo

Your partner say...Grows a beard/tash - like facial hair anyway so its a bonus reallydyes their hair - depends what colourcuts their hair - dont really like long hair on guysputs on weight - id be like eat more,i aint got a nice figure, dont expect you to have one eitherloses weight - eat more, i like u chunkypierces something - depends, i would tell them i didnt like it if it was lip,eyebrow,tongue,chin,nose,etcgets a tattoo... up to themdo you tell them...
this

Guest faze .
I will never tell her not to do anything.I will give my honest opinion on it and in certain cases give her a heavy nudge in a certain direction but never tell her not to do something
This generally.

this
So you like facial hair on women???