Evil Starts At Any Age

Sinister

Boys quizzed after vicious attack

Local resident Lisa Meehan describes the injuries to the younger victimPolice are continuing to question two boys after an attack near Doncaster that left two other boys in hospital. A nine-year-old was found injured in the Brick Ponds area of Edlington on Saturday and a boy aged 11 was then found in a ravine with head injuries. The younger boy has had surgery on his arm and the older boy remains in a critical condition. South Yorkshire Police are expected to ask for more time to question the two arrested boys, aged 10 and 11. Following the attack, the 11-year-old victim was airlifted to Sheffield Children's Hospital where his condition was described as critical but stable in intensive care. 'Covered in blood' Officers from South Yorkshire Police are carrying out house-to-house inquiries to try to establish what happened. Local residents told BBC News they believed the two boys had been hit with a brick, slashed with a knife and burned with cigarettes. It is thought their mobile phones, trainers and about £3 in cash were stolen.Jean Wright explains how her son found the 11-year-old victimLisa Meehan said her daughter found the younger victim wandering in the street barefoot and covered in blood. "I felt sick to my stomach," she said. "You couldn't see his face, he was cut from head to toe with a gash across his head. "They had slashed his arms and face and he had no trainers or socks on. His face was mashed." Resident Jean Wright, 68, said: "My husband saw [the younger boy] walking past the outside of our house and he was covered in what my husband thought was red paint. When he went out he saw it was blood." Derek Wright, 70, said his son Ian saw the 11-year-old on the edge of a stream, lying face down with his arms outstretched. He was covered in dried mud and blood, he said. Mr Wright added: "They're animals, absolute animals. How any child could do this to another child I don't know." The younger boy is being treated for his injuries at Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
It actually sickens me to think a 10 and 11 year old can do this.

sh*t is so f*cked up. All they gonna get is a smack on the wrists and they will go back to their useless parents.
You reckon?Reminds me of that jamie bulger kid.Hope their parents get outed and put in jail tbh.
was gonna say the exact same thing!

sh*t is so f*cked up. All they gonna get is a smack on the wrists and they will go back to their useless parents.
You reckon?Reminds me of that jamie bulger kid.Hope their parents get outed and put in jail tbh.
Jamie Bulger was murdered, the killers got 8 or so years and now live in different parts of the world with new identities and sh*t. They will probs get some sort of short youth offenders sentence if they are even found guilty. Then walk back into society, with the same vicious attitudes.

going on like this sh*t aint been happening in the ends since the 80s

Jamie Bulger was murdered, the killers got 8 or so years and now live in different parts of the world with new identities and sh*t. They will probs get some sort of short youth offenders sentence if they are even found guilty. Then walk back into society, with the same vicious attitudes.
This is f*cked up with our system. should name and shame them I say. f*ckign giving them a new house, money, new identities. Some bull sh*t.

cig burns? knives? they were trying to prove something, either to themselves or someone else. either way they are a product of our society, and they shouldn't be cast out as evil because they reflect what is within OUR societywe should all take the blame for this and many other cases, this is a call for shame for everyone who lives in this society+theres a film you guys should watchhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078188/

cig burns? knives? they were trying to prove something, either to themselves or someone else. either way they are a product of our society, and they shouldn't be cast out as evil because they reflect what is within OUR societywe should all take the blame for this and many other cases, this is a call for shame for everyone who lives in this society+theres a film you guys should watchhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078188/
This film is based on the Jamie Bulger case, and even though it gets you to sympathise with the character, you still know it was completely f*cked what he did.Plus the real story was WAY worse.Sorry i don't fall for that 'product of our society' crap with these kind of cases.We are not in the slums of Rio, that happened in Doncaster.

I'm not takin any blame 4 that crap. They shouldnt be cast out as evil but the evil in them should be cast out with 40 lashes. The undiscplined psychos

llow watching a film if it tries to convince me that child killers are my victimsplus yr wrongif this became a trend wer normal kids wer doing this then it will be a cause for concernthis is a single incident wer two kids who wud normally be bullies have formed a toxic partnership wer ther sadistic streak is enabled and allowed to blossom by the union with the other,one being the more dominant,ie the older one,in short they are serial killers having there first practice go,hence the confused m.o,they are trying to see wat works for themthis is the fault of there parents/households in one of which at least you will probly find eerie behaviour which shud of (perhaps) been picked up on by social services but its difficultthis will happen evry now and then in any society

@sozes, social, shy onei understand where you are coming from, but i believe that everyone is capable of anything, so if you were put under the right circumstances, you would've been exactly the same.The children in these cases are a product, or a victim of their reality, so their reality needs to be treated not the victim, otherwise this will just repeat and repeat

Thing is children are like spongesTherefore in cases like this EVERYTHING around them is as much to blame as their parentsSitting there saying its the parents fault lynch them etc is counter productive imo as it doesn't reaaally cover all the factors/ I agree with O.Man when he says everyone is capable of anything under specific circumstances