VENOM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sozes such a prude your posts reek of buttazness
There is a middle ground between a prude and an all out savage. How about you put up a pic of yourself pouring milk on your sack while looking seductively/needily into a well anlged camera then??
because he is a maleif you dont want to sell yourself on this site then dnt take the suggestion jeezstop crying over unspilt milk
if you dont want to sell yourself on this site then dnt take the suggestion jeezstop crying over unspilt milk
it doesnt work like that babesare you new to life?once you acknowledge natural disparitys in lifeyr understanding of it will increase
:lol::lol: Ohh so now its NATURAL 4 women 2 act like needy whores? Seen
dont know why u keep making this connection between attractive and whore like its impossible to be one without the other following throughits unhealthy,do you wear a bra or wash very often for instance

Dont know how you get attractive and whore mixed up tbh. No wonder you hate women. All chasin Jenna Jameson then complainin about the lack of wifeable females.For someone who thinks 'bikini shots of self pouring milk on yr chest' is Gods will and is attractive not whore-able its suprising you give women such a hard time atal.

keep telling yourself thatand for what reasons dont you like me? what did I do to offend you?Let me know seriously without going into some made up bullshitIf you dont come up with something valid it makes you my hateralways have something to say on meI swear you must fancy me or somethingI will tell you why I dont like youyou are gayand you try and send insults about me being somalian when 100% in your heart you know Im notIts like you have some fantasy that I am somalian is it a turn on for you is this why you always try and say that?
He's still in that playground mode. You know when you insult the girl you actually like?
emofag shut up

keep telling yourself thatand for what reasons dont you like me? what did I do to offend you?Let me know seriously without going into some made up bullshitIf you dont come up with something valid it makes you my hateralways have something to say on meI swear you must fancy me or somethingI will tell you why I dont like youyou are gayand you try and send insults about me being somalian when 100% in your heart you know Im notIts like you have some fantasy that I am somalian is it a turn on for you is this why you always try and say that?
He's still in that playground mode. You know when you insult the girl you actually like?
emofag shut up
Let me straighten this out here and now. I don't swing your way.