fao sozes

Uncle Man

i think u lot r looking at it from 2 different angles certain guys are just looking at the act of pouring milk on ones self, which a girl can do in the privacy of her home in front of her boyfriend (which wouldn't make the act whorish imo)while it seems sozes is looking at the fact that the took a picture of the act and uploaded on the internet, which is whorish
I don't know man. If a girl is proud of her body and wants to flaunt it on, shall we say, facebook for example I can't see why the act of taking a picture of her pouring milk on her body is whoreish as opposed to just provocative. That sounds like ugly girl speak to me.
i actually agree with u (wouldn't want my girlfriend doing it though)i'm just sayin if thats what sozes means then i can see y she would think that

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. NO! Social advised me to 'up bikin shots of myself while pouring milk on my chest' lol. He said it was God's will. But the persona of the Social I know usually says them things are Satanic etc etc. Oviosly it was light hearted but then he tried to back it up seriously by saying its not whore-ish its just attractive. This is about Social people!

LOL. NO! Social advised me to 'up bikin shots of myself while pouring milk on my chest' lol. He said it was God's will. But the persona of the Social I know usually says them things are Satanic etc etc. Oviosly it was light hearted but then he tried to back it up seriously by saying its not whore-ish its just attractive. This is about Social people!
I generally C/S most of what Social says so whatever you're talking about he was probably correct.

I'm kinda sickened aswel tbh :unsure: lolAnd Socials thing was consistency. I-I-I just feel like I dont know him anymore :(
perhaps you never didi cant see the inconsistencysatan is in the eye of the beholder and i cant see him in a chick wearing a bikini provided she is of age and attractivewatever foul acts she then feels compelled to perform because she is in a bikini is between her and satanthe milk was just a creative suggestion and not a central thememy point is that yr role on this forum as a female is to provide eye candy for the troopsnot to get involved in long winded arguments about it,yr gender is not known for valid debatebut for tits or stfuplease dont mistake me for a feminist again

I'm kinda sickened aswel tbh :unsure: lolAnd Socials thing was consistency. I-I-I just feel like I dont know him anymore :(
perhaps you never didi cant see the inconsistencysatan is in the eye of the beholder and i cant see him in a chick wearing a bikini provided she is of age and attractivewatever foul acts she then feels compelled to perform because she is in a bikini is between her and satanthe milk was just a creative suggestion and not a central thememy point is that yr role on this forum as a female is to provide eye candy for the troopsnot to get involved in long winded arguments about it,yr gender is not known for valid debatebut for tits or stfuplease dont mistake me for a feminist again
:lol: :lol:c/s

man is some new thinker trying to forge an ethos out of nothing in this jagged landscape we inhabitit wud serve you well not to select victorian amish or muslim values for me at will and expect me to adhere to them
LOL SOCIAL HAS BARZ !!!!!sig material each and every time

lmao

lmao
FDHDFSJZNZTMJHNEFAJUTDZZDSTRJKSRWTYJEUYHETJ6TYMJK5YKRSD

LSHSHSHS U4UI4I4I4I4I4IU :lol:

lmao
FDHDFSJZNZTMJHNEFAJUTDZZDSTRJKSRWTYJEUYHETJ6TYMJK5YKRSD
[pe[w]edf;ddd