fao sozes

Uncle Man

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sozes never knows when to stop trying to have the last word. Sometimes yeah, it's all good if you have a point to make and it's valid, but from what I can recall, more times than not you have nothing productive to say and you just come across as annoying constantly trying to argue.

what is this Sozes Social I desire a truce
sozes is my favourite female vip2 user i dn't understand the sozes hate tbh
this is not a war,its a discussion no insults have been thrown,we are having an ethical debate grow up you lot
im on sozes side i feel betrayed by social (no mysonne) how hes gonna go and change his values just like that
:confused: wat the sh*t are you talking about playboy go back a few pages and find out how sozes made the mistake of mistaking me for some old school religion practitioner,as far as i am aware i have not contradicted myself slightly,obv u lot have more knowledge of my values than i do
I am arguing with Social the persona. I'm guessing irl his wifey/wife/baby mum is some superhead type so he just comes on here 2 vent his anger
lol @ having a persona thats something neeks say to make up for the fact they are boring ppl my sociopolitical philosophy is at the core of my being, given that i am governed by the application of logic in any given scenario,its not like im pretending i am a fourteen yr old boy from the slums of calcutta,this wud be a persona my thoughts and policies here are not something i have time to come up with that i dont carry out or stand by to the full extent irl,if anything i use this place as a notepad to cement these conclusions into a viable manifesto,testing it out on those willing to call it into question,for which i am grateful but stick to the modelling imo,truth is not a thing you find yourself willing or able to digest