Chelsea:Lets bring Inflatables to Anfield might go for a swim

The Infamous

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this >> inflatablesN_L_A2301.jpgjus copped cant wait to wear next week to the gamesmh at the club i support
I just got an image of TF running around his landing with his arms out in front of him like superman wearing this and then running into the door frame and knocking himself out. I almost spat drink all over the deask. Luckily no-one is here to see me have to wipe the pepsi away from my nostrils and chin.Disclaimer: I do not know what TF looks like, nor did I visualise him specifically at any time

0,,10268~5718873,00.jpg:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love Chelsea football wouldn't be as fun with out themAnd guess who is sitting in the KOP...yours truly B)
"Chelsea supporters groups have been preparing for this week's trip to Liverpool by distributing the following leaflet."I honestly don't get why this is funny. :huh: This isn't an official message from the club, it's from a supporters group and this is what they do.LOL@ travelling nearly 200 miles for a home game. :lol: