FAO: Black people

Da Luv Doc

Guest Esquilax
ur right esqi''and the name of the second river is Gihon the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia'' -Genesis 2:13eve and adam wernt the first on earththe bible tells us that''...and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth'' - Genesis 1:28re·plen·ish (r-plnsh)v. re·plen·ished, re·plen·ish·ing, re·plen·ish·es v.tr.1. To fill or make complete again; add a new stock or supply to-To become full againlets use our brains now and stop looking at the bible half asleep, READ and understand what it is saying
It's still geologically unsound, I don't know what your point is.It seems like you're just trying to prove that everyone in the bible was brown, and not that the events were true to life or cognitiveI don't care about all that, mainly cuz I think you can't be any race or ethnicity if you don't exist.I respect your right to believe what you want etc etc etc

u dont overstand anything i have typed concerning the bible u have not READ, i think that there are NO people in the bible, the bible is a metaphysical piece of literature based on enlightenmentthe bible has been re-written by caucasian masons many times so they obviously had to try and translate these physiological analogies in ways that are applicable to themselves which is where i think geographical confusion comes from more time''religion'' knows no colour, man are the ones infatuated with skin tone ''religion'' caters only to ALLAH, ARMLEGLEGARMHEADpeace

eg i mean12 sons of jacobwernt peoplethey are the zodiac signsevery human (ALLAH) i believe has the qualities of all 12 signs but the sign they are born under is just their ruling starfor instance im an aries, 1st in the zodiac chart, it represents the head, i get nuff migranes, cancer is supposed to represent the nurturing aspect of humans and also the digestive system, most if not all cancarians i know, women especially have problems with their stomachs, ulcers, cysts n stuffi dont reccommend reading the bible for anyone who dosent have a concordance handy to decode it

Guest Esquilax

So now you're meshing astrology and theological metaphor...How can you say no one should read the bible without someone there to decode it?If I had you next to me reading that sh*t I'd have to shank myself in the ear before your breath got me high tbhEnough

Guest Esquilax

I do and you used it inappropriately Your posts are starting to make me feel queasy though, I'm not even jokingAll the pretentious delusions of spiritual grandeur, so annoying

whilst reading the bible it is more than handy to have the metaphysical bible dictionary to handmetaphysical_bible_dictionary.23265953_std.jpgi got this in my yard standardhttp://shop.unityonline.org/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=83it was compiled by Charles Filmore of the Unity Christian Churchhere are some of his workshttp://charlesfillmore.wwwhubs.com/

whilst reading the bible it is more than handy to have the metaphysical bible dictionary to handmetaphysical_bible_dictionary.23265953_std.jpgi got this in my yard standardhttp://shop.unityonline.org/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=83it was compiled by Charles Filmore of the Unity Christian Churchhere are some of his workshttp://charlesfillmore.wwwhubs.com/
are you a new ager?

Guest WAVESURFER
u dont overstand anything i have typed concerning the bible u have not READ, i think that there are NO people in the bible, the bible is a metaphysical piece of literature based on enlightenmentthe bible has been re-written by caucasian masons many times so they obviously had to try and translate these physiological analogies in ways that are applicable to themselves which is where i think geographical confusion comes from more time''religion'' knows no colour, man are the ones infatuated with skin tone ''religion'' caters only to ALLAH, ARMLEGLEGARMHEADpeace
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

are you a new ager?
nah mate, i jus like to get knowledge tbh

Guest Esquilax

Teachings of certain scholars and philosophers across time >>> teachings of any holy book IMOI don't care who's mystical or not, bullshit is bullshit in any language

Guest Esquilax

I appreciate your not wanting to patronize me but I can assure you my views on mysticism and theological cognitivism will not be changing, if anything they'll become more entrenched in cynicism as I become jaded with lives responsibilityThanks for the input, really, but sometimes the elder echelons of this forum don't know bestWHICH MAY COME AS A SHOCK

Guest Esquilax

I'm not saying her views are bullshit, just the ridiculous way she delivers themMight as well type in f*ck*ng hieroglyphs half the timeI don't want to know what you have to say if you can't make your point clear

im just saying, u cannot say any holy book is bullshit until u have studied them for yourselfyour mind is gna develop and your opinions will change only if you let ityou could be 50 odd an still be on the same level, lets hope not

Guest Esquilax

When did I say the Bible was bullshit?I said the teachings of certain philosophers and scholars are greater than that of those in any holy book, cuz of the present day application, and preferable ideasI'm saying... ugh never mindBeing on your level doesn't mean it's a good levelCan be just as delusional as everyone else

i never said anything about being on my leveldont u agree that u cant say one thing is better than the other if u have no real knowledge of the other?all any of us can do is progress tbh, theres always sh*t to be learnt,more time u talk as if u have all the knowledge you need to have imo

Guest Esquilax

I have a fair knowledge about the Bible, I stay with my aunt in the Summer, who's a Jehovah's Witness and I gave it a chance, I'm not going to extensively research something I'm not interested in am I?Course there's stuff to learn, I'm just not learning from your book, and reserve the right to say soPersonally I think certain people on this forum have a certain arrogance just cuz they know my ageI guarantee if my age wasn't disclosed situations would be different, it happens to me daily tbh

u dont overstand anything i have typed concerning the bible u have not READ, i think that there are NO people in the bible, the bible is a metaphysical piece of literature based on enlightenmentthe bible has been re-written by caucasian masons many times so they obviously had to try and translate these physiological analogies in ways that are applicable to themselves which is where i think geographical confusion comes from more time
didn't the discovery of the dead sea scrolls not mess up that whole 'Bible has been rewritten' notion

I have a fair knowledge about the Bible, I stay with my aunt in the Summer, who's a Jehovah's Witness and I gave it a chance, I'm not going to extensively research something I'm not interested in am I?Course there's stuff to learn, I'm just not learning from your book, and reserve the right to say soPersonally I think certain people on this forum have a certain arrogance just cuz they know my ageI guarantee if my age wasn't disclosed situations would be different, it happens to me daily tbh
:D