FAO: Black people

Da Luv Doc

topic is nearly dead now, it's a shame though.
ur an idiot. i just posted a 42min sick video before you made that statementdid you even watch it? if you did you would ignore a foolish prick making noise cos he wants to be heardif the topic is dying what have you done to put it back on track? watch the video and give your thoughts about it or stfu about dying when you havent contributed anything.

Guest WAVESURFER
that kemet theory is just bullshit imo. its clear that they must have had some sort of assistance from people with superior knowledge who were probably not human
:D

ur an idiot. i just posted a 42min sick video before you made that statementdid you even watch it? if you did you would ignore a foolish prick making noise cos he wants to be heardif the topic is dying what have you done to put it back on track? watch the video and give your thoughts about it or stfu about dying when you havent contributed anything.
Didn't even see.Anyway, I f*ck*ng STARTED THE TOPIC WITH THE QUESTION & FROM WHAT I REMEMBER FROM THE START YOU KNEW NOTHING UNTIL YOUR ANTI-JEW CRAP!!!So, I contributed more than you, asked for the topic to be put back into this room due to white people spoiling it.I want to know, thus why I made the topic to gain info, BUT YOU ARE SPOILING IT WITH YOUR POINTLESS SENDING!!!Carry on with your anti-khazarian sh*t, that's the only thing you could ever contribute to this thread.Yes, the original Jews are the people around the middle east, around the northern and eastern part of Africa, LATE f*ck*ng NEWS SON!!!LOL @ sending for the guy who started the topic and Carpe, who I have thanked for providing info, is the only guy to come with info.You = "blah blah blah jwo blah blah blah khazar blah blah blah willies blah blah blah venom & no sunshine sitting in a tree blah blah blah blah k.i.s.s.i.n.g blah blah blah" SHUT UP!!!

Didn't even see.Anyway, I f*ck*ng STARTED THE TOPIC WITH THE QUESTION & FROM WHAT I REMEMBER FROM THE START YOU KNEW NOTHING UNTIL YOUR ANTI-JEW CRAP!!!So, I contributed more than you, asked for the topic to be put back into this room due to white people spoiling it.I want to know, thus why I made the topic to gain info, BUT YOU ARE SPOILING IT WITH YOUR POINTLESS SENDING!!!Carry on with your anti-khazarian sh*t, that's the only thing you could ever contribute to this thread.Yes, the original Jews are the people around the middle east, around the northern and eastern part of Africa, LATE f*ck*ng NEWS SON!!!LOL @ sending for the guy who started the topic and Carpe, who I have thanked for providing info, is the only guy to come with info.You = "blah blah blah jwo blah blah blah khazar blah blah blah willies blah blah blah venom & no sunshine sitting in a tree blah blah blah blah k.i.s.s.i.n.g blah blah blah" SHUT UP!!!
smh. u still didnt comment on the video.u and gaysurfer will make a good duo of stupidity. u both come like twix

Bro, you have failed.1. You claim every jew is racist and is apart of the nwo2. This topic reveals that you really don't know anything about history in the times I asked for to be put in here (you were like "wow" within the first 7 pages)3. You have attacked me for no reason, how did you know I was talking about you or not when I said what made you cry like a bitch? Seems like your to hot headed and need to calm yourself.4. I created this topic, wanting to know info. Thus, my input is done and equals more than yours.5. Your homosexual, no matter how much you will try and type about history, your voided as a black person due to you being gay. Just shut up & return to your rainbow flagged pub you fruitcake.

Guest WAVESURFER
You've got your head up your arse, mate."People who aren't human"?Get a f*ck*ng grip on reality.
you're too f*ck*ng stupid to think so get a grip on your own realityor just go listen to some meth music and cut yourself again.
What is meth music?Please try and make sure your posts make sense before you hit the "Add Reply" button in future.Cheers.

Video is of lesser stuff than what Carpe put on here.It goes on about slave trade, which I said is air in this topic.It repeats itself a few times too, like say they ran out of stuff to talk about.Only good thing about it was that it had white people on there admitting black history pre slavery>>>>>>>>>__________

Bro, you have failed.1. You claim every jew is racist and is apart of the nwo2. This topic reveals that you really don't know anything about history in the times I asked for to be put in here (you were like "wow" within the first 7 pages)3. You have attacked me for no reason, how did you know I was talking about you or not when I said what made you cry like a bitch? Seems like your to hot headed and need to calm yourself.4. I created this topic, wanting to know info. Thus, my input is done and equals more than yours.5. Your homosexual, no matter how much you will try and type about history, your voided as a black person due to you being gay. Just shut up & return to your rainbow flagged pub you fruitcake.
1: i have never claimed every jew is racist, when i use jews as an example of exposing what JUDAISM is2: JUDAISM is the racist religion, and ISRAEL is a racist state, THAT is what i say.3: if people support a racist state, what does that make them? when south africa was under apartheid wasnt there a call for countries not to trade with them? when the UN imposed sanctions on them who was the only nation still trading with them? ISRAEL ...so no surprise there.4: you created this topic, agreed. you havent contributed anything to it. i doubt you have read/watched anything posted more than 50 words5: i am not homosexual, but you are definately very stupid and like your gaysurfing ally...incredible dull. 6: i agree that the topic should not be derailed so maybe you and your brother in idiocy should stop posting in here. yes in your own thread.

lol@ justin making ignorant claims about this being old news.if only you knew that this "old" news is the hidden truth used to enslave black peopleand to deceive everyone else about the true history of israeland if israel's current situation is the main reason why the world is in such problem todaythen what right do those people have to fight over land that is not theirs?these same people try and control all media so that such information is not widespread.

^^^ soon come. im trying to find the piece on the akan tribe in ghana links to many of the ancient egyptian names, and the fact that current "jewish" scholars from israel were investigating these links in the 60's and 70's and have records of it that they were too shocked to publish.
carpedeum have you found this info?

i am interested in learning more about these prehistoric venus figurines. they seem to be fertility talismans, hundreds of them have been found all over europe and sum people say they are representations of black women. if u look at the way the hair has been carved it makes sense.v136200a.jpgVenus+Brassempouy.jpgalso its shocking how much our perception of history has been distorted by the victorians, who basically moulded it to fit their own ideas. many of the gods and goddesses that the greeks worshiped were black, if u look at artistic representations the greeks presented them this way, i think the white wash occurred becos victorian historians couldnt accept that classical hellenic culture, which they admired so much and believed to be the foundation of european society, was so closely linked with africa.

^^^ soon come. im trying to find the piece on the akan tribe in ghana links to many of the ancient egyptian names, and the fact that current "jewish" scholars from israel were investigating these links in the 60's and 70's and have records of it that they were too shocked to publish.
carpedeum have you found this info?
Joshua 7:1:"But the sons of Israel acted unfaithfully in regard to the things under the ban, for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, from the tribe of Judah, took some of the things under the ban, therefore the anger of the LORD burned against the sons of Israel.Akan (aw-kawn')troublesome; Akan, an Israelite -- Achan.links to ancient egyptian names: "From the Egyptian book of the dead, Confessions from The Book of the Great Awakening. There are about 18 names mentioned, of the 18, 9 are noticably akan names Namely; Anu, Fanti, Khememu, Tebu, Hensu, Maati, Per-Menu, Tutu and Ati.The traditional customs of the Yoruba, such as divine kingship, elaborate burials, circumcision, oracles, ancestor veneration, masquerades, and multitudinous deities, are a direct replica of ancient Nile Valley practices. They even built a hundred mile kingdom rampart complete with barracks, a structure that's over a thousand years old and, according to experts, required more earth moved than that used to construct the Great Pyramid of Giza.http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...5AC0A96F958260The Yoruba have detailed traditions of ancient migration from the Nile Valley - most scholars think they arrived Nigeria onwards of 663 AD after the Arab hordes overran Egypt, and sought to enslave its inhabitants and/or convert them to Islam. The Yorubas held tight to their Ifa religion, which, when you examine its precepts, is barely distinguishable from ancient Egyptian cosmology.A great number of Yoruba words mean the same thing in Mdu Netr, the ancient Egyptian language. Read The History of the Yorubas by the late eminent Nigerian historian Prof. Olumide Lucas, for word lists and fuller details.

• 1 month later...