FAO: Black people

Da Luv Doc

venom, i dont bother getting involved in your banter coslike thun, you focus on one aspect and presume that it the main reasonfor what is going on. the people/group of people you blame are just toolstools behind a bigger agenda, thun says its 'the govt' while u say its 'the jews'you guys are right in the sense that there are hidden agendas but wrong in yoursolutions. you post a video quoting the bible and ive said from day one thatthe bible that is claimed to be some fake book has everything about world historypast present and future. what do you think the word "synagogue of satan" means??this means that these people are ultimately part of his plan and his tools. some of themknowingly, but MOST others..unknowingly. they think they are pursuing their own agendabut they are not. its an agenda bigger than every human being dead or alive. arguing back and forth with ppl who dont see the bigger picture is a waste of time. being anti jewish fuels the circle of hatred that is desired to fuel zionism

• 2 months later...

<< how most of our people suffering for some serious indentity crisis ( uncle toms take heed)< Worshipping other gods and following heathens religion.< How our bruddaz in the inner city areas are like wild bulls in a net( violent in the streets , joining gangs, selling drugs etc etc) and how other heathens such as koreans and chinese make billions of money from black women buying weave from the beauty supply store. How we are diseases stricken people compare other heathens. It's all curse. act 8 : hid in prison house .How we make up most of the prison population worldwide. And it will increase, because we have such thug culture , that's gotten out of hand. Spend some time in the inner city areas at night time , see wa gwan. ISAIAH 42:22 but this is a people robbed and spoiled. All of them are snared in holes. And they are hidden in prison houses.deuteronomy 28:32 thy sons and daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long : And there shall be no might in thine hand. I've seen growing trend of our young people being given to others. Trust me, I've witness myself , I actually know one black girl who got disown by her parents. Those types become mentally f*cked up and confused. .Isaiah 3:12 Women shall rule over them.blud , do you know how many real israelites that are being ruled over by their mothers, even myself lol. Check out your freinds family background and compare them to heathens .But we do have israelites that's has been scattered throughout all nations in every country, but don't get it twisted, we have pure heathens around us. The curse documentary is deep , check it out people.

i think its crazy to be making videos about curses in the bible as reasons for lacking behindthats how black people beleive anything spiritual thrown at them.im sure thos curses are for anyone who disobeys or the people of that timeand have nothign to do with today but themlot want to beleive that their lack of devt is Divinly ordained.

Documentary about His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, also known as by the title (Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah Elect of God King of Kings Emperor of Ethiopia). It is an interesting documentary film with rare video and photos, written and narrated by David Holden of the BBC. Filmed almost four decades ago, the documentary itself is part of history. This film shows the rise of Selassie I to power and his struggle with fascist Italy during world war II. The documentary also explores, The betrayal of the western nations (Particularly then English prime minister Neville Chamberlain and the French foreign minister) , by sacrificing ETHIOPIA to appease fascist Italy. Very educational and interesting piece of work.

^^^ soon come. im trying to find the piece on the akan tribe in ghana links to many of the ancient egyptian names, and the fact that current "jewish" scholars from israel were investigating these links in the 60's and 70's and have records of it that they were too shocked to publish.
Carpe, where is this info G???

Some of the rich black celebrities should go and help liberate Africa from the corrupt leaders. Africa has the resources to become a world dominating power. It has everything. Metals, Diamonds, wildlife, gold, silver, oil, and paradise on earth.Stop being fooled by the white, and go do something, instead of acting like circus clowns, serving the white people as entertainment.

did u watch the documentary?
no i didnt. ive already dismissed him based on the past bits ive seen about him.i respect him for defending his country the way he did, i just dont get all the godlike comparisons.
Some of the rich black celebrities should go and help liberate Africa from the corrupt leaders. Africa has the resources to become a world dominating power. It has everything. Metals, Diamonds, wildlife, gold, silver, oil, and paradise on earth.Stop being fooled by the white, and go do something, instead of acting like circus clowns, serving the white people as entertainment.
obviously with money and the destruction of most of africas history from africans minds this is almost impossible.the rich black celebrities are products of fingers most are too scared to bite anyway so that is a fail already.the good news is that in 50yrs time we will probably be asking "what happened" to europe and america as well.especially america anyway

• 1 month later...

i would try to reach, always good to listeni looked up the definition of black in the dictionary the other day, the key was in the brackets!old english word which is origonally spelt blaec in the oxford dictionarythese are taken from online journals;''deriving from the Old English blake and blac which, even in Anglo-Saxon days did not mean 'without light' but 'shining, white, pale'; indeed the root words for our 'bleach' and 'bleak'. ''''Black - blac, and blaec, pale, wan, blacian, blaecan, to become pale; to turn white; to bleach; also to lighten; bleak''English or In'Glitches is a highly equivocal language which is all the more reason for our generation who shall be raising children to take it upon ourselves to also expose them to an alternative langauge, they will develop an acute inquistivness whenever they communicate and wont be as susceptible in this linguistic war that has been waged

stupid