BANG BANG GOOCH GANG!

Goddaz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 2007 there has been a 92% reduction in gang-related shootings in the city and no gang-related murder for 12 months, according to Greater Manchester Police (GMP).
That seems a bit far-fetched.
Not really.From what I know, The Gooch gang & The Cheetham Hill gang were the main ones in Moss side.
cheetham hill is an area on its own. its nowhere near moss side and they havent really been active on the gang front since the mid nineties. these days everything happens in and around moss side and longsight
:confused: I know its a area of its own, north side of the city centre. I also did say 'Were' didn't I.To say CHG haven't 'really been active' is speculation to me but I agree they ain't no where near reppin like in the 90's/99. I agree tho most of the action happens in & around moss side & longsight.

Since 2007 there has been a 92% reduction in gang-related shootings in the city and no gang-related murder for 12 months, according to Greater Manchester Police (GMP).
For real, smells like bullshit.
bun the fedsfree the man dem
:lol::lol: It's all good 'till someones relation gets deaded.

no, it just shows how little gun crime there is in the UK.DISCLAIMER-: compared to other countries and how the media makes out.

feds and their made up stats thereShooting man at a wake something u hear in hell rell's bars

That 92 reduction must be gasLike say nobody stepped up when they got sent downSeems like there just trying to reassure the publicIf anything crime would have gone up in the short as more people would be fighting to claim the territory
FRAFF
Way too much GTA

Not really.From what I know, The Gooch gang & The Cheetham Hill gang were the main ones in Moss side.
cheetham hill is an area on its own. its nowhere near moss side and they havent really been active on the gang front since the mid nineties. these days everything happens in and around moss side and longsight
:confused: I know its a area of its own, north side of the city centre. I also did say 'Were' didn't I.To say CHG haven't 'really been active' is speculation to me but I agree they ain't no where near reppin like in the 90's/99. I agree tho most of the action happens in & around moss side & longsight.
wot do u mean bro u said cheetham hill and gooch were the main ones in moss sidejus sayin
lol get me.. trying to go on like he knows...

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7977164.stmGangsters guilty of wake murder The leaders of a gang said to be responsible for a huge increase in violence on the streets of Manchester have been found guilty of murder. _45639189_joyce_amos_gmp226.jpgColin Joyce, 29, and Lee Amos, 33, were convicted of murdering a mourner at the funeral of a man Joyce had "executed". Tyrone Gilbert, 23, was shot dead six weeks after his friend Ucal Chin was gunned down in Longsight, Manchester. Eleven men were on trial at Liverpool Crown Court for a catalogue of gang-related crimes, including murder. Joyce led the Gooch Gang in dealing drugs, torturing street dealers who crossed them and targeting rivals, culminating in the murders of Mr Chin, 24, and Mr Gilbert, 23. Make no mistake, the men who led this gang - in particular Joyce and Amos - are among the most dangerous men in Manchester - Det Ch Insp Stephen Eckersley, GMP The court heard gang warfare erupted in the city in 2007 after Joyce and Amos were released on licence for firearms offences. They were recalled to prison for breaking their licences towards the end of that year, which coincided with a dramatic reduction in violent crime in the city. Since 2007 there has been a 92% reduction in gang-related shootings in the city and no gang-related murder for 12 months, according to Greater Manchester Police (GMP). Home Secretary Jacqui Smith travelled to Manchester to herald the success last year, but the event was cancelled at the last minute over fears it could prejudice the trial.The eleven gangsters on trial were all members of either Gooch or the Old Trafford Cripz, a gang affiliated to them. Both murder victims had links to Longsight Crew, rivals of Moss Side-based Gooch Gang, Liverpool Crown Court heard. _45639524_gooch_trio226.jpgAeeron Campbell, Narada Williams and Ricardo Williams were also convicted.