Jim Jones Documentary Part 3

Doug

Interesting. Now some of the stuff I never understand before makes sense.Not surprised tbh, when you get road guys together. Certain things will pop off & dead whatever plan they was.Some of the snaking/strong arming between the Dipset camp, Kanye, Jay-z camp were deep. From then, it was only going to be a matter of time before it brok the roc.On the above footage alone, I feel for Dame Dash abit.

Its says part 4 in the video at the beginning, but its tagged 5 on WSHH then later its called chapter 5 in the video.I think cos of King magazine going under, and the exclusive previews now moving over to Complex magazine, a mistake has happened.However I'd assume the part you see is actually chapter 5 on the real dvd, but this is the fourth online preview from the dvd.

The third part which TF posted is the most interesting part. Every one knows bits and bobs of the story but this sets out CLEAR.Also jr writer should seriously DROWN HIMSELF, the dumb p*ssy @ 4.35 in the 3rd video. Them ones where someones such a p*ssy, it pisses you off even just witnessing their pussyhole aura.One thing for sure, the era of diplomats in their prime has been set in stone in the time-line of hiphop for eternity. No matter where they are now, no one can take that medal off of them.

Also jr writer should seriously DROWN HIMSELF, the dumb p*ssy @ 4.35 in the 3rd video. Them ones where someones such a p*ssy, it pisses you off even just witnessing their pussyhole aura.One thing for sure, the era of diplomats in their prime has been set in stone in the time-line of hiphop for eternity. No matter where they are now, no one can take that medal off of them.
Lol, so true, funny part is Hell Rell exactly like that, 40 regularly BOYS HIM and thats 40, who get bodied by other man, lol.c/s.

so wut cam'ron wos supposed tohave the h 2 the izzo trackjay-z wos supposed to have the oh boy trackthings couyld of been sooo different
Camron definitely got the better of that exchange, some power move.Deleted Jay's verse as well, brazen with the disrespect.

so wut cam'ron wos supposed tohave the h 2 the izzo trackjay-z wos supposed to have the oh boy trackthings couyld of been sooo different
Camron definitely got the better of that exchange, some power move.Deleted Jay's verse as well, brazen with the disrespect.
Didn't keep it in a vault, just straight eradication.LOL MUrkers.

• 2 weeks later...