Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

FAO Those That Have Or Hope To Have Children

What do you in a scenario say for example you was with your son in the park or out somewhere and you happened to see to homos kissing each otherWould you try and explain to your son that it is wrong?Would you just try and leave it and hope he doesnt ask?Would you even tell them to stop because there are children around?

I would make sure he didn't see.If he did, I will show my full 100% Jamaican spirit to them guys and scream out "Yah batty bwoy, ah wa uppen to you, Battyman fi dead unnu batty bwoy."Then I'll tell my son it is the work of Satan and if he or anyone in my fam becomes like this I'll do a Syler on them head tops!!!

I would make sure he didn't see.
ThisCan't let a child lose his innocence at such a young age seeing thing like that, he will find these things out in due course

yh i would try and make sure he didnt clockbut children are far more observant and somewhat faster than adultsso if he did see, i would jus show him straight that it is wrong, at least now he 100% knows, so then no dirty focker cant try a ting and flex like its normal and make him believe in homos, mummy said gays are bad

just quickly shield there eyes/or distract my childs attention quickly and move somewhere else.

just quickly shield there eyes/or distract my childs attention quickly and move somewhere else.
yep id probably do thiseven though in the back of your mind, you wud probably be thinking he saw what they were doing time ago!

yep id probably do thiseven though in the back of your mind, you wud probably be thinking he saw what they were doing time ago!
lol then u just quickly take to get a happy meal or some sweets. The sugar rush willl eridicate any lingering thoughts of any foul sights.

Lol kids are well ahead of the curve when it comes to this kind of stuff when 6yr olds i sometimes work with doing youthwork know what a 'battyman' or a 'gay' is hiding things won't work just explain to them if they ask what they were doing.

trying ya best to make him not see it is just brushing it under the carpet and avoiding dealing with it HEAD ON.he could be going to the shop for you and see it or basically see it when you aint there so having this convo with him from early is how i would play it my son already knows dem fi dead he hears it from me and people around me all the time.also have been teaching him about decorum though.

Guest TimeBomb
What do you in a scenario say for example you was with your son in the park or out somewhere and you happened to see to homos kissing each otherWould you try and explain to your son that it is wrong?Would you just try and leave it and hope he doesnt ask?Would you even tell them to stop because there are children around?
havent been in that situation yet, but at the age of 5 shes too young to understand that sh*t so wouldnt try explain, hopefully by growing up as a muslim she'll understand homosexuality is wrong.

Just raise your kids right, inform them about the repercussions of being gay i.e banishment from family, ridicule by society and no offspring. And if they live in the hood, self explanatory.