What Did Do You Learn From Your First Real Relationship

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good topicdont go out with a neek, jus because hes not a bad youtdont waste timego to things like leavers balls with my friends not my manthis was my first real 'relationship', in the way that we done everything couples do etc, met my mum rah rahseperately, what i learnt from my first love wasLoving a person and them not even realising it really really hurtsalways be aware of your own feelings at all times so as not to be caught by surprisetheres no point in acting like you dont like a person when u dobe maturei sure i have more but that will do

its reeeeally easy when ur comfortable with his fam, espesh mum and sis, but dont bred cuz its not about themNot EVERYTHING needs immediate confrontationA lot of things come to light naturallyDont undermine him, be considerate of his ambitions without compromising ur ownAnd appreciate them, u cannot CHANGE them, but u can grow WITH themMostimportantlyListen

First real relationship ended with me opening up the gyalist era for me.To this day, I refuse to go out with Greek gurls due to her giving them a bad name.Also, don't go out with a gurl (of a different race) who centres everything on black culture. If she's of a different race, I want her to like me for me, not skin tone or the mix of baby we have and how curly the hair will be (Yes, the ex said sh*t like this, which discusts me entirey!!!)I also learned to have strict rules and let the gurl know what can not run.Basically, it was a supreme error on my lack of game. Sexing a few gurls, drawing lots and having bitches beg for my affection (confidence and arrogance boost) made sure my game level is high as Alpha Centary!!!

dont push them away because it pointless, you should just learn to accept that their reasons for being with are valid and true. ( my problem is i start playin detective, i start comin up with mad conspiracys )Stabilty is better than excitmentGuys actually have feelings to and don't assume they dont get hurt by what u say to them.

I learnt, girls/women never forget anything.Therefore don't bother waste ur energy in an argument guys... you just won't win.Unless you have clear cut evidence fresh to blast with and 100% memory recall at a whims notice... women never let you forget when u f*cked up...just when you thought the coast was clear and all was dead in the water.... BLAM! "yeah yeah remember 12.42am, 21 sept that girl called ur phone..."sighs and walks off from continuing arguement

Even if you do remember everything, women fight logic with non logic and move from one topic to another so you can't win an argument.Best thing to do is just patronise them and run off before they have a chance to respond.
totally agree....men argue on straight forward A-B Logic.women argue M-K-A-W-B tracking back too M-F-C & X Logic...

I learned that bitches are full of sh*t, double standards and will say anything to cover tracks. I also learned never ever to restrict someone from going out and having fun because no matter what, even if they listen now, later they will do it and they will do it spitefully. Also, she may be your wife and she may respect you, but it's ALWAYS another nigga somewere in her life. And in a nutshell, I learned to trust mathematically. Maximum of 90% trust and the rest is room for error.Oh and I learned to never take "I'D NEVER DO THAT TO YOU BABY" too literally.

Always have ur own space and time to do you. Don't try to hang onto someone for fear of losing the relationship. You will get over it and you will find someone else... Or just have some no strings attached fun.Never trust the so called male friend/friends in the background, if u get even a whiff of too much testorone floatin about, either talk to her upfront to resolve or fire her. Alan Sugar style.Two bulls in the pen, do not mix well.