dogue de bordeaux

Guest LucaPiano

Guest LucaPiano
There beautiful dogs but have you thought about what they look like when they are fully grow. A grand aint bad if your looking for a nice decent dog with papers (you have to want a dog for the right reasons), i paid £1850 for my bulldog and shes perfect.
Yeah can I send it to stud if theres good enough pedigree, think its bred by some top UK sire's

There beautiful dogs but have you thought about what they look like when they are fully grow. A grand aint bad if your looking for a nice decent dog with papers (you have to want a dog for the right reasons), i paid £1850 for my bulldog and shes perfect.
Yeah can I send it to stud if theres good enough pedigree, think its bred by some top UK sire's
Aim for the Epsom Derby in a few years time too while you're at it.

To keep him good only breed him with clean bitch's with papers and of the same breed, basically give your dog standards that are higher than the average man.Regular vet checks, groom him etc, dont make him vicious or he will be no good around bitch's, introduce him to other dogs from young so he grows up well and has good temperment.Breeding can be very successful for both owners but the key is to love and look after your dog and the breeding is just an extra, if you look at it for producing beautiful pups instead of the money then you'll win.My bitch is 2 and a half and ive just sold her litter at 10 weeks old, i kept one and sold 6, 4dogs 2bitch's, £1995 for a dog, £2200 for a bitch, nice chunky pups, i had no problems selling them to good homes.

Guest LucaPiano
To keep him good only breed him with clean bitch's with papers and of the same breed, basically give your dog standards that are higher than the average man.Regular vet checks, groom him etc, dont make him vicious or he will be no good around bitch's, introduce him to other dogs from young so he grows up well and has good temperment.Breeding can be very successful for both owners but the key is to love and look after your dog and the breeding is just an extra, if you look at it for producing beautiful pups instead of the money then you'll win.My bitch is 2 and a half and ive just sold her litter at 10 weeks old, i kept one and sold 6, 4dogs 2bitch's, £1995 for a dog, £2200 for a bitch, nice chunky pups, i had no problems selling them to good homes.
Jesus you making good money but again its about the dog's looks like you've said, are Dogues respected in the dog world - they dont live long but are the old french breed i think

Yea there life expectancy is 10-12 years but dont look at that too much bulldogs are just 8-10 years, if you buy a good looking dog and breed with a good looking bitch you should be fine, they are popular and well respected but i will say that some have black masks and some have red masks and the red masks with green/hazel eyes is the most desireable BY FAR. This breed were first bred for fighting but have been tamed sinse and are now fine with kids etc. You get the odd d*ckhead buying the dog for its look as its a 'hard' looking dog but thats expected, like any dog its down to preference.I think they are more popular in america and you dont see as many around here but thats only a good thing because when people do see them if they are interested they will ask if you are breeding and how much a pup would be etc. You will find if someone is serious about a dog they will look into it and no how much the dog is worth and have no problem paying it if the dog meets standards.

YOU PAID 2 JIB FOR A f*ckIN BULLDOG..You must be mad. I know people who give away bulldogs for a 10th of that price.If your gonna pay 2jib for a dog .. least get a dog that you wont see everyday.

YOU PAID 2 JIB FOR A f*ckIN BULLDOG..You must be mad. I know people who give away bulldogs for a 10th of that price.If your gonna pay 2jib for a dog .. least get a dog that you wont see everyday.
My bitch is 2 and a half and ive just sold her litter at 10 weeks old, i kept one and sold 6, 4dogs 2bitch's, £1995 for a dog, £2200 for a bitch, nice chunky pups, i had no problems selling them to good homes.

My bitch is 2 and a half and ive just sold her litter at 10 weeks old, i kept one and sold 6, 4dogs 2bitch's, £1995 for a dog, £2200 for a bitch, nice chunky pups, i had no problems selling them to good homes.
Exactly, need i say anymore?