Eminem - We made you (New single)

Afroman

sh*t, same old formula for 1st single But if any the following is true, im gonna be hyped for all these albums:

Attention to all I'm sending this message to,Before I give you this news, my source is inside news. I've done a lot of inside news before, before Get Rich or Die Tryin' released I leaked the Tracklist/Cover. If anybody remembers. I also was the first to leak Eminems "Just Lose It" single. I won't be leaking "We Made You" because Marshall is keeping it tight lock until Tuesday. But Tuesday it will leak. The reason I was the first to get more information about Marshalls/Eminems first single off Relapse, "We Made You", Relapse, 50 Cents Before I Self Destruct, & Dr. Dre's Detox is because me and John Trudeau (son of Garry Trudeau) know David Geffen (founder of Geffen Records). Me and John where on lunch with Dave and since me and John both have had our share of leakage (they tell us what to leak, what to put out), Dave asked if we'd give information out on The Games "The Red Album", and also people on Universal Music Group are needing to release information about Em/50/Dre. So I get to be the first to do it.If you don't believe, I could care less. My name is Richard Dolli. I work for Geffen Records. Doesn't really matter to me.("We Made You")From my close, close, close sources, Eminem is releasing his first single off his long-awaited album Relapse which will drop May 19th, but it might actually get pushed up to May 12th, depending on how big We Made You is. We Made You is produced by non-other than Dr. Dre. The single (which I've heard a snippet to, kinda short), is very very similar to Eminem's number 1 hit "Without Me". The video is directed by Joseph Kahn who also directed Without Me, and worked with many artist like Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Blink 182, & Mariah Carey. The song will indeed have "celebrity bashing" like his other previous lead singles. But the BIG NEWS about this single is the artists he is taking aim at. I actually heard 2 artists names in the song, but I heard theres about 5 to 6 celebrities he's mocking or dissing. The 2 artists names that I actually heard were Chris Brown & Rihanna. He calls out Chris Brown, and calls Rihanna a "dumb bi***" for getting back with him. He also takes aim at Mariah Carey & Coldplay. All he says about Coldplay is "you know why your gay, you listen Coldplay". But I also heard that he's calling out Lil Wayne. He says something like "I don't kiss men like Lil Wayne did", or something along those lines. There will also be a behind the scenes look on MTV2 on Tuesday at 9AM.(Relapse News)Eminem is releasing his long awaited Relapse album, on May 19th, possibly May 12th, like previous stated. The album is mostly produced by Dr. Dre, besides one or two songs ("When It Gets Ugly" with 50 Cent & "There It Is" with Akon). The album consists of 20 cuts. This is NOT THE ACTUAL TRACKLIST, ITS NOT IN ORDER THE ORDER, BUT THESE ARE THE SONGS. (mostly).Not in specific order:- Crack a Bottle [with Dr. Dre & 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- We Made You (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Norman Bates Hotel [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- There It Is [with Akon] (Produced By Eminem)- Doggy Style [with Snoop Dogg] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Detroits Finest [with Royce Da 5'9 & D12] (Produced By Dr. Dre & Eminem)- Keys To The Hospital [with Dr. Dre] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- I'll See You Again (Produced By Dr. Dre) *Proof Dedication*- Extra Saucy (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Guess Who's Back (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Until I See My Death Bed (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Circus Show [with Cashis] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- On Top Of My Game (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Frozen Tears (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Black America (Producd By Dr. Dre)- Pleasure (Produced By Dr. Dre)- When It Gets Ugly [with 50 Cent] (Produced By Eminem)There also might be a couple skits, plus Intro/Outro. The song When It Gets Ugly featuring 50 Cent, I believe is a Jayceon Taylor diss. Relapse 2 is aimed towards the end of the year, but it might have to be the beginning of next year. We will see.(Before I Self Destruct news)The news about Before I Self Destruct, is that it's a classic. The album have production from Dr. Dre (5-6 songs), Eminem (1-2 songs), Timbaland, J.R. Rotem, Scott Storch, Jake One, Ty Fyffe, Don Cannon, DJ Premier, Hi-Tek, Havoc, will.i.am, and POSSIBLY Kanye West (but unlikely). Features on the album include: Eminem, Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg, Swizz Beats, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Dave Young, and he has recently recorded a song titled "Guilty Behavior" featuring NASIR JONES himself. The song is Produced by Dr. Dre. After 50 Cent went back into the studio with Dr. Dre, Dre was producing a couple joints for Detox and had Nas on the songs. Dre called up Nas and asked him to be on 50's song, 50 first was first reluctant, but then talked to Nasir, and they both agreed. Nas flew out to LA and it was history after that.(Detox news)Detox has been put on hold, until 50 Cents album starts getting promotion. The album is suppose to be about 10-12 songs. I don't have every song, but I heard the titles of a group of songs, and got a list of features/production.This is not in any specific order:- The Day of Light [featuring Nas, Jay-Z, T.I., & Eminem] (dr. dre produced)- Change [featuring Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont, & Blu] (dr. dre produced)- What Did I Say [featuring Bishop Lamont] (dr. dre produced)- Detox [featuring Bishop Lamont, Nas, & T.I.] (dr. dre produced)- Innocent Criminal [featuring Knoc-turn'al, Warren G, GZA, & Raekwon] (dr. dre produced)Guest appearences, or anybody that has recorded material for Detox consist of (and I got specific notice of this news): Eminem, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Bishop Lamont, The Game, Guvner, Knoc-turn'al, Lloyd Banks, Warren G, Nate Dogg, T.I., Nas, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Fergie, will.i.am, Dawuan Parker, Mary J. Blige, Rell, Devin The Dude, Linkin Park, RZA, GZA, Method Man, Redman, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Usher, Kanye West, Tony Yayo, Kurupt, Daz, Xzibit, Six-Two, Ms. Roq, Defari, Blu, King Tee, Kokane, Havoc, DJ Quik, Drake, Kardinal Offishall, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Beyonce, & the list goes on. Production consist of: Dr. Dre, Eminem, Boi-1da, Focus, Dewuan Parker, Hi-Tek, JR Rotem, Scott Storch, RZA, DJ Khalil, Mel-Man, Warren G, Kanye West, & more.Plans for Detox release will depend on when Relapse & Before I Self Destruct actually release.(The Games next album; The Red Album)The Game has been working on his next album, titled, The Red Album. He's been working on it since the beginning of the year, while he's been on tour. Sources say he will have no featured guest. Not a single one. He's worked with producers of the likes of Kanye West, Just Blaze, DJ Khaled, J.R. Rotem, Jelly Roll, Cool & Dre, Nottz, Scott Storch, The Neptunes, DJ Khalil, will.i.am, Swizz Beats, & Hi-Tek. Since the beginning of the year he's recorded over 100 songs for his new album. The Red Album should hit stores in November. The first single "I'll Find You" Produced By Mr. West should release in the next couple months. He's planning on having 2-3 singles before the album actually releases.(Quick notes)- Bishop Lamont was not dropped from Aftermath Ent.- Lloyd Banks next album, 'I Am Hip Hop', will be released towards the end of the year.- Bishop Lamont will release The Reformation after Detox drops.- First Relapse will release, Then Before I Self Destruct, then Relapse 2, then Detox, then The Reformation, then 'I Am Hip Hop', then Tony Yayo's 'Godfather Of The Ghetto'.- Lloyd Banks is releasing a new mixtape in the next couple weeks, and it will have a Lil Wayne Diss.- 50 Cents 'Lil Wayne Diss Track' is going to release soon, after Wayne dissed 50 Cent recently.

- I'll See You Again (Produced By Dr. Dre) *Proof Dedication*- Until I See My Death Bed (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Circus Show [with Cashis] (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Frozen Tears (Produced By Dr. Dre)- Black America (Producd By Dr. Dre)Tunes im looking forward toSeem like the more angry eminem type of musicDont care for the spank that type of tunes