fao - People who know about heathrow airport and parking etc

LuLu

Basically ive offered to pick my brother and his mrs up when they come to visit very soon, i thought it would be manchester they are flying in at but oh no, its heathrow which is just a pisstake but i couldnt be mean and say nah im not pickin u up now cos u have told me its heathrow, i havent seen him in over 2 years now.ive been heathrow before last august but that was only to the cargo centre, just parked outside the particular airline office but they were tryna say it was 2k for the airline course, i dont think so.Anyhow,Airport car park charges are ridiculous so im not lookin to pay those charges so is there like anywhere else you can park within walkin distance which is either free or doesnt cost as much to park ?

Brisco, it will cost more for them that way than it will giving me some money towards petrol and no way would i pay for them to get a coach or train, aint that nice of a sister.dont even mind pickin them up cos its a straight forward route but then its get a bit hectic once u drive into heathrow itself, was just wondering is there anywhere u can park that doesnt cost as muchworst scenario is, il make him pay for the parking but if there is places not to far away u can park for free, that would be even better.

Your driving from the midlands to heathrow...lol.Anyway if you time it right you can get them from the drop off bit.
thats nothing that, that would be a piece of cake.last august i drove from the south west of the country to heathrow to manchester in one day........ to make things worse, i ended up with the m6 toll that i didnt even pay at the time cos i didnt have any change on me, i was kinda zonked out once i reached my destination.cheers for that, what terminal do international flights land, comin from OZ ?

Your driving from the midlands to heathrow...lol.Anyway if you time it right you can get them from the drop off bit.
thats nothing that, that would be a piece of cake.last august i drove from the south west of the country to heathrow to manchester in one day........ to make things worse, i ended up with the m6 toll that i didnt even pay at the time cos i didnt have any change on me, i was kinda zonked out once i reached my destination.cheers for that, what terminal do international flights land, comin from OZ ?
now how da f*ck do u expect her to know that - does she work there

:lol::lol::lol: Heathrows got a website LuLu.

lol i dunno, she could work there for all i know, i dont know what j lovelys occupation is do i.im sure there is a member on the forum who does work at heathrow though in security or something

parking in the car park is only 5 6 poundsjust be normal like everyone else and park there. whats the point of all extra hassle?
ONLY 5/6 QUID ? flippin heck, i remember picking up someone at MCR airport and it was like 8 quid for a small amount of time, so i assumed heathrow would be stupidly expensive.ye il just find the drop off point or do what simply d said and find a macdonalds n wait there etc

Cheers for that gageil just type bath road in the sat nav and i should be cool.since u told me about the speed on the sat nav in the petrol topic, ive been proper analyzing the difference in speed between what it says on the speedmeter and sat nav so i dont do 30 exactly ' speedmeter wise ' anymore.relaxed a little.

oh i see.well ive been hitting around the 33 mph mark now on the speed meter and it says im going 30pmh on the sat nav.wish it could be the same speed on both, would be less frustrating and confusing.i need to stop being so speed cautious, il be driving like an OAP before you know it.

What airline are they flying on, Qantas or BA???If BA, then terminal 5, Qantas, either terminal 3 or 4.But, tbh that is some long drive, might aswell make them get train.They are pissed if they have no young persons railcard, bare cheaper!!!