Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

yo is vin diesel a fag?

SMH @ me knowing people in 3d that would ask me the same question you asked here with pretty much the same wordsIn answer to your question I have no ideaContinue to life your life

wanted to see that new filmcoz rarely u get actors returning to sequals of films they left ages agodont think i want to see this film now not about supporting them funni man

evry1 loves vin diesal no homoeven my mum who has ZERO knowledge about anythin after the 80s always sayhow she likes vin diesal and his filmsguy is the only action star with the charisma of the old 80s guys. bruce sly arnie etches like a throwback 2 those dayspitch black is in my top 10 films of al time
LOL

SMH @ me knowing people in 3d that would ask me the same question you asked here with pretty much the same wordsIn answer to your question I have no ideaContinue to life your life
im tryin 2 live my life by going cinema smart arse, so unlucky. gettin a free visit 2 cinema but not gonna watch a faggit film.

Guest WAVESURFER
evry1 loves vin diesal no homoeven my mum who has ZERO knowledge about anythin after the 80s always sayhow she likes vin diesal and his filmsguy is the only action star with the charisma of the old 80s guys. bruce sly arnie etches like a throwback 2 those dayspitch black is in my top 10 films of al time
LOL

im tryin 2 live my life by going cinema smart arse, so unlucky. gettin a free visit 2 cinema but not gonna watch a faggit film.
i think youve got it twistedi dont want no troublewhatever you end up doing i hope you enjoy yourselfsafe

Its all about the sound tracks for these films*finds the OST*

Its all about the sound tracks for these films*finds the OST*
true stories"All the pimps get doown on the flooo'"

LOL
InnitPut down the pipe

Yeah the rumours say his got a long term boyfriend. Though him being gay doesn't bother me, let people live their lives.

Gay rumours always start when plp clock a certain actor/sportsman or artist hasn't been seen with a women in public or if that person is very very private.Wanna see this film though.

SUCK IT N SEE
y dont u just tell me wot happened wen u sucked it. twat. gayest thing ive eva seen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nm.bnmvbn
lmao shet mehn radio got buried