yo is vin diesel a fag?

thinkingthuglife

evry1 loves vin diesal no homoeven my mum who has ZERO knowledge about anythin after the 80s always sayhow she likes vin diesal and his filmsguy is the only action star with the charisma of the old 80s guys. bruce sly arnie etches like a throwback 2 those dayspitch black is in my top 10 films of al time
LOL

Guest WAVESURFER
evry1 loves vin diesal no homoeven my mum who has ZERO knowledge about anythin after the 80s always sayhow she likes vin diesal and his filmsguy is the only action star with the charisma of the old 80s guys. bruce sly arnie etches like a throwback 2 those dayspitch black is in my top 10 films of al time
LOL

SMH @ me knowing people in 3d that would ask me the same question you asked here with pretty much the same wordsIn answer to your question I have no ideaContinue to life your life
im tryin 2 live my life by going cinema smart arse, so unlucky. gettin a free visit 2 cinema but not gonna watch a faggit film.
i think youve got it twistedi dont want no troublewhatever you end up doing i hope you enjoy yourselfsafe

LOL
InnitPut down the pipe