Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa & Circle

Mr. Gayle

Marcus Ramsay says: any uk funky Dj/mc who plays at a rave that openly dissed the music (by calling it wonky) you play is a mug who is totally in it for the money and don't deserve to be called a Dj!!! And I will always remind you about. SCUM
Marcus Ramsay at 12:34pm April 7It Sarah where you from mate? Wonky was and is a derogatory name by them cunts called the "Circle" to bring down a form of house that they could not get involved in because they were so stuck up the so-called real house Dj's arseholes
Michael Edie at 12:57pm April 71. Wonky is a word that came about from us messing about on a radio show. If people want to copy and lick our arses by running with that name and following it to the letter then big them up... more fools again.Man has never called any real funky tunes wonky, wonky is grime sh*t stabbers music, those that sound like grime and get little f*ckers spitting bars on.. go figure2. Cunts, thats a bit harsh, but cool? hahahahaha dont make me laugh.... Read More3. Replying to things like this is long.BUT if you would like to talk this out again, im free to do as always, true say you allready know that.HollaTippa (Those Cunts Circle)
Marcus Ramsay at 1:07pm April 7Tippa you are defo one of them CUNTS and if you didn't make the thrase wonky yourself it was one of you're circle gang but you 100% endorsed it and say it on Radio I've heard you and Flava snitched on you several times, maybe they should do a wonky rave with only your sh*t stabbing gang on it and see how far they get without some real ukfunky Dj's on it
Marcus Ramsay at 1:12pm April 7Circle = Deadout = scum = gunshots
Michael Edie at 1:14pm April 7Lets all have a cry for Marcus..You come like a big baby bruv.Man does not care about wonky,this wonky rave & any other grime pass over.... Read MoreThey made a rave out of the name, why i dont know, i dont care, man will be in hes house while they play wonky till the morning.your not playing there, from what ive been told noone is going.. who cares.Relaxyour worse then one of these bloggers that keep asking me the same questions.. wonky was a joke, people took it seriously and cried about it.. now your crying about it.relax... it dont matter, no one cares about what circle said about wonky nomore.. they care about what happens to good funkyDo your thing fam, your big in it.. youve made the scene that you rep 10x bigger... relax
ps.. i aint a c*nt :)
Deejay Feva at 1:16pm April 7Im a circle c*nt, an so f*ckin proud. weve already spoke about this man to man in napa last year. uv met me so u know i dnt really give a toss what happens in ur scene. i told u then u can call it what u want, take it where u want. us cunts aint involved. ur not even in our lane an nor should u b. u play completely diff music to us cunts. r we up ... Read Moreour ass becoz we belive in what we do, an r reasonably successful at it. na m8. wen us cunts do raves we do em for adults, people of our age group who appreciate the difference between what we play an what u might play. we explained to u where da term wonky comes frm so dnt pretend like u dnt know. wonky for sure aint us cunts rave an no one rang any1 to ask if their name could b used. man aint turnin up, standard becoz us cunts practice what we preach. but cool ur not da only person to sh*t on da circle of cunts, an im sure u wont b da last. until da next attempted slew peace.....feva, toppa top ciiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrclle c*nt....
Marcus Ramsay at 1:27pm April 7We all do house it's just that we took the iniative and started our own scene which is now worldwide whereas you chose to jump on someone elses
Michael Edie at 1:31pm April 7Thats our business init.We was all in Funky, we chose to come out of it, cause we see our path somewhere different.Do you, and we do we init..For the record.... Read MoreFunky started before You & CircleRemember that
Marcus Ramsay at 1:37pm April 7You f*ck*ng wasteman midget d*ckhead you was NEVER part of the UK funky scene and as for that other scene you wasn't shot in that either as I recollect the top BOY in that is and always will be DJ WIGMAN bitch now f*ck off and stay of my wall you mug cunts
Michael Edie at 1:47pm April 7You f*ck*ng plank.Stop drawing for names, it dont win you any battles.Everyone knows Wigman is the reason most cats took up djing Funky & House, Your point is what?Never been apart of it.. ok then.... Read MoreSays the man that said to me ages ago..'Tippa, bruv, I'd love to play at one of your events'Jog on mate, youve killed yourself in your own status.Told you, if you want to talk about this like grown men do, as done before my line is always open.Man sent you a private message, but you parred it.Im f*ck*ng off now, cause im a midget waste man that said wonky now everyone wants to copy... xx

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a f*ck*ng sh*t title.Change it to "Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa" now. And where's the link to the discussion? Man like you should have to PM mods before you make topicsDid man really write "thrase"? ROFL. If he wasnt a DJ he'd be a retard.

What a f*ck*ng sh*t title.Change it to "Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa" now
Not really Tippa thoughChange it Mr Mod
That's not the point. A headline serves to attract attention/clicks. As long as there is an element of truth, it isnt a lie. Somewhere down the line he sends for Tippa by calling him "One of them cunts" + "Sending for Tippa" is something we can all relate to.Someone needs to show Marcus Nasty this forum. He can be our Wiley; you can tell he's an emotional guy who will fall for bait once provoked. Marcus: if youre reading, join the forum

Guest Tibbius

certain man need to slow down and stop trying to speed down the road with this whole funky tingbare lane changing and too much 'bussin red lights'

What he said after was silly

Marcus Ramsay at 13:52 on 07 AprilI would happily play in your dance just to murk you in your own dance as you pointed out to me in napa, this was bout the wonky name now it's something else I will see you and your bi-sexual mate real soon you f*ck*ng clown!!!
Thats not serious!!! It's just music!!!