Marcus Nasty sends for Tippa & Circle

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so lemme get this straight...he acts childish, someone says he 4got his records and nicked someone elses and dashed them.....and u lot are happs that he acts like a prick?
TBH, if the guy didn't fight him or call the police, then the white dude is waste.
ye but that aint even the point here.why u gna like d*ckhead behaviour? just immature when u look at a it.

Guest M12 Part 2
tippa, u got any mixes of the stuff that gets dropped at circle? safe
http://hosted.filefront.com/djkismet1
actually listened to 1 of these just now and its good music.Its not skanking music as such, but its well produced and has a nice house feel to it. slightly more of a techish vibe than soulful but its nice. decent music just to jam to.any other cds u could recommend

THIS IS AN INVASION OF MY PRIVACY, YOU HAVE MISQUOTED ME BY TAKING PARTS OF THE CONVO OUT TO MAKE IT MORE CONTROVERSIAL THAN IT IS (LOOK AT THE TITLE FOR A START) THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT CIRCLE MORE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE NAME OF A RAVE!DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND GET A LIFE, IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN MY FACEBOOK JUST ADD ME, ITS A LOT EASIER!!!

Its not an invasion of privacy G. How can it be when you posted it on a popular social networking site to many random eyes?You werent misquoted either; somewhere along the lines you sent for him/them. It wasnt the main point, but the title is to get the punters in

Its not an invasion of privacy G. How can it be when you posted it on a popular social networking site to many random eyes?You werent misquoted either; somewhere along the lines you sent for him/them. It wasnt the main point, but the title is to get the punters in
TALKING DONE, YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM, WHERE AS YOU ARE SOME RANDOMS HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS TRYING TO GET HYPE FOR YOUR SITE WHEN YOU READY TO JOIN THE REAL WORLD HOLLA! UNTIL THEN.......