The queen

Benjamin Disraeli

Why should taxpayers have to pay for the royal family to live a lifestyle that is extremely lavish whilst the rest of us, the majority have to work hard to make ends meet? This is what is unfair in society yet everybody turns a blind eye. The royal family supposedly have no power but they are in a high position close to government and they have extreme wealth too.Discuss.

Monarchy serve no purpose other than tourism revenue.The reality is the government, military, and royal family are too big a congolmerate for them to be absolved anytime soon.Until then, we have little cunts who fail school, have teachers cheat on A Levels for them, and are openly racist, get away with anything they want because they're from "noble blood".

I remember watching a Dispatches on Channel 4 exposing all the shady dealings the monarchy are involved in - how they've used public money to make profit for themselves; sold off houses and kept the money even though the properties were paid for by taxpayers; how the monarchy have refused to reveal their spending of public money through some technicality; how their failed businesses are repeatedly bailed out by sources of income that can't/won't be establised. It also dispelled the myth of them bringing in loads of revenue through tourism, it's pretty clear the monarchy cost/spend more than they return.

why should I pay taxes for people to just have kids and live off benifitswhy should I pay taxes to pay for the police for them then to turn around and attack me from behind and then arrest meWhy am I forced to pay taxes for a tv licence to watch channels that should have advertising onWhy after paying road tax and all them other charges why must you pay a congestion charge?

Monarchy serve no purpose other than tourism revenue.The reality is the government, military, and royal family are too big a congolmerate for them to be absolved anytime soon.Until then, we have little cunts who fail school, have teachers cheat on A Levels for them, and are openly racist, get away with anything they want because they're from "noble blood".
That doesn't answer the question though. Why should taxpayers have to put up with it?

why should I pay taxes for people to just have kids and live off benifitswhy should I pay taxes to pay for the police for them then to turn around and attack me from behind and then arrest meWhy am I forced to pay taxes for a tv licence to watch channels that should have advertising onWhy after paying road tax and all them other charges why must you pay a congestion charge?

The queen is sick tbh makes britain famous
This TBH, without the Queen/Monarchy chances are would just be another shitty island surrounded by water... they do bring in a hell of alot of revenue.
So what if they bring in revenue? They still live a lavish lifestyle for free whilst we have to work bloody hard?
Your a benefit fiend, why should we work to support you and your children?If your face was the base and face of Britain, plastered on cups, flags, coins and all sorts of crazy sh*t then I am pretty sure you would expect a nice chunk of change...It might not be right, but that's the way it has been built and it damn ain't changing in my lifetime or the next or the next.

Why should taxpayers have to pay for the royal family to live a lifestyle that is extremely lavish whilst the rest of us, the majority have to work hard to make ends meet? This is what is unfair in society yet everybody turns a blind eye. The royal family supposedly have no power but they are in a high position close to government and they have extreme wealth too.Discuss.
How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?I'd wager it's worth having her tbf.

Guest LucaPiano
How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?I'd wager it's worth having her tbf.
Well said Amped Kid, and this Benjamin fruit cake thinks he's going to be priminister with talk like this

How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?
How much has the Queen sucked from the people?She does not even disclose the shares she has invested and has bare land from all over the world which she and her fam have jacked from people

How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?
How much has the Queen sucked from the people?She does not even disclose the shares she has invested and has bare land from all over the world which she and her fam have jacked from people
I expect nothing less from Nazi Queen tbh, but hey ho, she's got the skills that pay the bills, so to speak.