The queen

Benjamin Disraeli

The queen is sick tbh makes britain famous
This TBH, without the Queen/Monarchy chances are would just be another shitty island surrounded by water... they do bring in a hell of alot of revenue.
So what if they bring in revenue? They still live a lavish lifestyle for free whilst we have to work bloody hard?
Your a benefit fiend, why should we work to support you and your children?If your face was the base and face of Britain, plastered on cups, flags, coins and all sorts of crazy sh*t then I am pretty sure you would expect a nice chunk of change...It might not be right, but that's the way it has been built and it damn ain't changing in my lifetime or the next or the next.
Why should you work to support me? Because its the law thats why.But the amount I get compared with what the Queen gets is a drop in the ocean.

Why should taxpayers have to pay for the royal family to live a lifestyle that is extremely lavish whilst the rest of us, the majority have to work hard to make ends meet? This is what is unfair in society yet everybody turns a blind eye. The royal family supposedly have no power but they are in a high position close to government and they have extreme wealth too.Discuss.
How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?I'd wager it's worth having her tbf.
how many tourists have u met that said they came to see the queen? the ones i met say they came to see LONDON. madam tusaauds, museums, tate, etc. horse guard changing can be done without the queen.

Why should taxpayers have to pay for the royal family to live a lifestyle that is extremely lavish whilst the rest of us, the majority have to work hard to make ends meet? This is what is unfair in society yet everybody turns a blind eye. The royal family supposedly have no power but they are in a high position close to government and they have extreme wealth too.Discuss.
How much revenue does the Queen generate for this country by means of tourism?I'd wager it's worth having her tbf.
how many tourists have u met that said they came to see the queen? the ones i met say they came to see LONDON. madam tusaauds, museums, tate, etc. horse guard changing can be done without the queen.
why are the queens guards going to hang about if shes not there>