Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

Getting a girls number...

1. 1. do you think its low?

• nah - means to an ends
    • yh its low down

what can u really hope to achieve from this?i think its underhand

LolTo slightly vary the topic, lol @ mandem exchanging numbers for links they've never met....
THIS is hilarioous... come like them collectable sports cards for footy etc...tradins!! LMFAO! :D fcuk my belly hurts

Its always a madness when the girl follows thru with the linkage.Just means they are grim.& why is the poll multiple choice?

if the girls a bosh and hes being stoosh about her, then i will try to obtain the number from his phone...if its a genuine girl then theres no need to steal it, jus ask for a hook up

outside here only one person said to me this is okwas fully advocating this kind of behaviourhe said to me 'females respect effort'

smaddy - has dis bar been said to you.has random dudes been calling u saying that they got ur number from a bredrins phone, theyve seen u about u look nice etc etc if so then i can only conclude that u r any floosy.if not i apologise for my comments.

TBH no girl will give me her number.Man's gotta eat...
:D :D :D :D :D
Some rubbish game play lol.
friendships have bin deaded over things like dis
More time

swear ppl dont actually jus take numbers out of ppls phone in real life.
LolTo slightly vary the topic, lol @ mandem exchanging numbers for links they've never met....
clarify wot u mean here are u saying lol at gettin a chicks number uve never met?
I have witnessed this 1st hand. exchanges of links and 1 geeza phoned up the girl, chirpzin her and musta mashed it up! within the same week.lose girl man.

lolsome waste friend.Allow having to go through a phone to get a number.It's not effort, it's desperate.

Guest M12 Part 2

loose balling of the highest calibre.only acceptable if both of u know the chick but 1 of u just hasnt got round to getting the number yet and then u still need to ask, allow stealing