Getting a girls number...

Grafter

1. 1. do you think its low?

• nah - means to an ends
    • yh its low down

stop being naive
???
i dnt think the guy really stole the number playerwho does that
thisalsoi have no idea what kind of "bredrins" some people haveany how one of my dargs told me i cant have a girls number thats in their fone they better know not to ask me for as much as a glass of water when their in my yard.

allow them..it like when u bell a girl of your boys phone, and he tries to save the number and tries to ring the number and says it you...DUPPY SEASON
so waste
Ridiculously waste.When I have to delete the number from the call log, it hurts my soul, knowing one of the mandem could do that sh*t.Then again, it's a contract ting out 'ere.

allow them..it like when u bell a girl of your boys phone, and he tries to save the number and tries to ring the number and says it you...DUPPY SEASON
so waste
Ridiculously waste.When I have to delete the number from the call log, it hurts my soul, knowing one of the mandem could do that sh*t.Then again, it's a contract ting out 'ere.

kmtone time when i was djing on radio with a certain dj who will remain nameless we used to draw certain gyal callers and one in particular was on me now prior to this i guess this other dj must have had some form of history with her though i aint sure exactly what but its safe to assume he was on it.me and this chick got talkin and was gonna arrange linkage so i could slam it.me and this dj did a radio show together and AFTER the show i got a text from this woman saying "WHY YOU SENDING ME THEM KINDA TEXTS ILL CALL DTI YADDA YADDA YADDA"now im baffled cos i aint send her anything bad but then i dawned on me WHEN I WENT TO THE TOILET THIS LEGO BRICK YUTE DJ MUST OF TEXT HER SOME f*ckRY ON MY PHONE WHICH IS THE SAME NUMBER SHE HAS FOR ME. checked the sent box and it showed a text from my phone that was gunnin her. Its jokes cos the said dj mentioned her and was cussin her callin her a hoe etc etcso its clear he got blown out by her but also wants to block MY sh*t TOO.kmt

Its roughly 3,301,112,087 women in the world, subtract the elderly, children and diseased bitches. Niggaz steal number off other guys phones....FAILGo outside, theres a whore or 4 within walking distance
where you get this number from?im actually intrigued
World population as of July 2008 was 6,706,993,152 so half that and add a few numbers more. Women outnumber men by millions coz the natural world needs them. It's a qualified reasonable guess/estimate