Full Body Workout

jagz1992

Ive been using 3 different types of excersises to hit the chest (bench press, dumbell press etc), arms( barbell curls, dumbell curls etc)and other parts of body, training monday wednesday and friday.Is it bad that im using all different types of excersise everyday i work out, or should i only use 1 type of excersise for the full body workout?

Ive been using 3 different types of excersises to hit the chest (bench press, dumbell press etc), arms( barbell curls, dumbell curls etc)and other parts of body, training monday wednesday and friday.Is it bad that im using all different types of excersise everyday i work out, or should i only use 1 type of excersise for the full body workout?
1 exercise per body part per sessionso DB curls on mondayBB curls on wednesdayhammer curls on fridayor you will suffer from overtraining

1 exercise per body part per sessionso DB curls on mondayBB curls on wednesdayhammer curls on fridayor you will suffer from overtraining
thanks