Sign in to follow this  
pyrouk

1Xtra and Radio 1's 30 most influential people in hiphop

The Most Hip Hop List 1. Jay-Z 2. Dr Dre 3. Russell Simmons 4. Grandmaster Flash 5. Kanye West 6. Chuck D 7. Eminem 8. Tupac 9. Notorious BIG 10. KRS1 11. Afrika Bambaata 12. Kool Herc 13. Nas 14. Spike Lee 15. Public Enemy 16. P Diddy 17. James Brown 18. Run DMC 19. Barack Obama 20. Rakim 21. Snoop Dogg 22. LL Cool J 23. Lil Wayne 24. DJ Premier 25. Wu Tang Clan 26. Beastie Boys 27. De La Soul 28. Ice Cube 29. N.W.A 30. Q-Tiphttp://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/30yearsofhiphop...osthiphop.shtml

minus two names and the list is the same from ten years ago = stagnantwer are ppl like neptunes,outkast,mannie fresh,lil john,justin timberlake,britney spears,timbaland etc etc though

minus two names and the list is the same from ten years ago = stagnantwer are ppl like neptunes,outkast,mannie fresh,lil john,justin timberlake,britney spears,timbaland etc etc though
:huh:

I dont really listen to hiphop so can someone explain to me why Kanye West is 5th? And also, what influence has lil wayne had in hiphop?Much appreciated guize.

:huh:
:confused:

lol@No Neptunes or Timbalandlol@Barack Obamalol@No Big Llol@Q TipThat's what happens when you ask people who are all in their 40s

Guest WAVESURFER

Is this list from f*ck*ng 1998 or something?EDIT: C/S Logan & Social.And how are they really gonna leave out 50 Cent?

lol @ me not clocking ObamawowwwwI guess they're referring to the political uprising of rappers during the Obama campaign? lol.

this is so bad from so many angles nas is low boy pissedlol at obama having more influence than nwa.......................this list is so so so bad i feel embarressed for the bbc

i dont see MC Lyte or ATCQ or even Slick Rick sooooinfluential to whom and when is my questionbecase if it is to me then i disagree

Guest WAVESURFER
i dont see MC Lyte or ATCQ or even Slick Rick sooooinfluential to whom and when is my questionbecase if it is to me then i disagree
Nah, they're doing the "30 most influential people in hip-hop to Kurious from vip2" poll next month.Look out for that one.