Pan-Africanism

Grafter

Is there anyone here who is familiar with this movement or the people involved?galaxy radiokwaku - that comedian off powerjambrother leader elder mbandakaand the restthey use 'African' words intermittently etcfor those that know about these people and what they do, what are your opinions on them?

Guest WAVESURFER

Y'know what really aggravazes me?Is them immagants, they want all the benefits of living in this country, but they ain't even bother to learn theyselves the language.

Guest Lemons
Y'know what really aggravazes me?Is them immagants, they want all the benefits of living in this country, but they ain't even bother to learn theyselves the language.
Dun kno the myspace brap brap informa fi dead

yh i hear thati think its an organisation if it can be called that, which talks and talks and talks and makes no progressionsame radio shows talkin bout the same sh*t for years on end and nothing changesnuff egos, trying to be local celebrities

these people jus chat sh*t. met up with some on saturday and it nearly ended in arms. if you think thun is bad.these lot take the mick.the most annoying thing is they run saturday classes for young brehs brainwashing them to beleive their trash. i think they should be classed as terrorists tbh

where is Aryananever heard bout that place in geography, deep
Aryana was a beautiful island where the purest golden skinned, wavy blonde haired and deep ocean blue eyed people hailed from. All was glorious in the land of Aryana until certain people ruined it...
bet it was those whites

Who knows about Doctah X? Used to listen to his show regularly
yh i used to listen to him, he talked some sense but he was still just another talk show egoat one point he was havin wars with kwaku over the airwaves