Should all drugs be legalized?

Guest Esquilax

Legalize all drugs?  

1. 1. Should all drugs be legalized?

• Yes
    • No
    • On the fence

Guest Esquilax

Dunno if this has been done before, probably has. Stole the idea from a radio show.The Government would get 14Billion a year from taxes on drugs and money saved from police resources.I would imagine there would be alot of people lobbying saying so and so died from over dose, or so and so died from being in a car with someone who was under the influence, but is that really reason enough?When Cannabis was legalized in Amsterdam, no more people smoked it before the legalization than they did afterwards. What do you think

Guest WAVESURFER
I dont get how people group weed and coke togetherSends out the wrong message
Cause coke blunts are f*ck*ng NICE bruv.Trust me, that is the right message to be sending out.

When you say drugs you are referring to a broad blanket of different substances.Legalising weed, legalising heroin, legalising cocaine are all entirely different debates.Coming up with the topic 'should drugs be legalised' is too broad a question and ultimately pointless because the general concensus with some of the harder substances such as heroin is that they should not be legalised due to the various known socio-economic impacts.If you had asked 'should weed be legalised' you would have received a different basket of responses but as it stand I can't see any logically minded individual wanting Heroin and such substances being legalised simply because we all know the social impacts of hard drug abuse. Who would want that on an increased and 'legal' scale? Not many I'd imagine.Essentially that is why people are voting no in answer to your question.

f*ck that, Weeds cool to legalize but all the other hard stuff HELL NO. It will be tooooo many jobless people, triple the death rate due to overdose, society would head back to the dark ages when everybody sipped on skud, smoked mushrooms and decided it was a damn good idea to invade next countries just because the folks are brown

drug use is not so badbut this country's culture, especially that of the youngers is on ABUSE
:!: :!: :!:
When you say drugs you are referring to a broad blanket of different substances.Legalising weed, legalising heroin, legalising cocaine are all entirely different debates.Coming up with the topic 'should drugs be legalised' is too broad a question and ultimately pointless because the general concensus with some of the harder substances such as heroin is that they should not be legalised due to the various known socio-economic impacts.If you had asked 'should weed be legalised' you would have received a different basket of responses but as it stand I can't see any logically minded individual wanting Heroin and such substances being legalised simply because we all know the social impacts of hard drug abuse. Who would want that on an increased and 'legal' scale? Not many I'd imagine.Essentially that is why people are voting no in answer to your question.
C/S
lol @ thinking theirs no link to drug taking and crimego hand in hand
Not exactly but I agree there is a positive correlation between them.

Guest Esquilax
Esquiltwat I feel like punching you in the face. You have moments of greatness on these boards and moments of complete f*ck*ng stupidity. This isnt one of your great moments. Back to the drawing board...
who are you?furthermore why should i take what you say into account?trying to rate my thread into a series of my "great moments"everything i do is greater than your existance and what you could achieve in itabout back to the drawing board, i ought to get a time machine and go back and moonsault into your mothers heavily pregnant gut, you cockburger