Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Champions League/Uefa Cup QF L1 Thread

Tuesday, 7 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueMan Utd v FC Porto, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV1Villarreal v Arsenal, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV4Wednesday, 8 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueBarcelona v Bayern Munich, QF, L1, 19:45 Sky Sports 3Liverpool v Chelsea, QF, L1, 19:45 Sky Sports 2Thursday, 9 April 2009UEFA CupShakhtar Donetsk v Marseille, QF, L1, 17:30 ITV4Hamburg v Man City, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV4PSG v Dynamo Kiev, QF, L1, 19:45Werder Bremen v Udinese, QF, L1, 19:45

I'll merge this with the other football week thread if people don't want separate threads

Off to watch Arsenal at the Islington Academy, should win tonight.Thank goodness European football is back!

leave this one open IMOand then merge it afterreckon united will get through but on football weekly they pointed out porto are 9-1 to win tonightcan see united being a bit sluggish, havent been the best recent weeksmight have a few quid on porto to win tonight and united to get through double, reckon i could get sick odds

8 goals conceded in their last 3 games for Man Utd, It'll be interesting to see if Porto go for it tonight cos an away goal would set up a nervy 2nd leg.

Arsenal Team is as expectedAlmuniaSagna Gallas Toure ClichySong DenilsonWalcott Fabregas NasriAdebayorPires doesnt start for Villarreal, lol. Probably come on and dead us at the death tho.

confirmed teamVDSO'Shea---Evans---Vidic---EvraPark---Scholes---Carrick---FletcherRonaldo---Rooneywould have prefered the following changes;Vidic>NevsRooney>GiggsScholes>Nanithat midfield is a concern tbh.

confirmed teamVDSO'Shea---Evans---Vidic---EvraPark---Scholes---Carrick---FletcherRonaldo---Rooneywould have prefered the following changes;Vidic>NevsRooney>GiggsScholes>Nanithat midfield is a concern tbh.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, you'd prefer Neville to Vidic and Nani to Scholes?

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, you'd prefer Neville to Vidic and Nani to Scholes?
nah nah.im saying i'd prefer the players on the left to the ones on the right i.e. Vidic instead of Neville etc etrc

Can see us getting bullied or completely battering them.Always thought Lisandro Lope was mad underrated still.
got 6 CL goals this season init, only gerrard and klose have more this season, apparently ferguson was saying he's the biggest threat.

madness no tevezshould of played him and rooney up frontronaldo on right nani on left scholes and carrick in middle

Oh I get you.It seems the unquestionable faith in Neville may be a thing of the past, he even seemed a little unsure of himself in the post match interview on sunday.

nah nah.im saying i'd prefer the players on the left to the ones on the right i.e. Vidic instead of Neville etc etrc
But Vidic, Scholes and Rooney are in?BTW this Hulk character got me a little nervy.

lol is man REALLY called the hulk
haha nah its a nickname init, got it because he looks like the original hulk actor from the tv series (lou ferrigno)

sh slhda fhsfdjsdfgj sdkdk dk df AWAY GOAL!!!!4MINS GONE:rofl:

Sign in to follow this