Champions League/Uefa Cup QF L1 Thread

Agony

Tuesday, 7 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueMan Utd v FC Porto, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV1Villarreal v Arsenal, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV4Wednesday, 8 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueBarcelona v Bayern Munich, QF, L1, 19:45 Sky Sports 3Liverpool v Chelsea, QF, L1, 19:45 Sky Sports 2Thursday, 9 April 2009UEFA CupShakhtar Donetsk v Marseille, QF, L1, 17:30 ITV4Hamburg v Man City, QF, L1, 19:45 ITV4PSG v Dynamo Kiev, QF, L1, 19:45Werder Bremen v Udinese, QF, L1, 19:45

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave this one open IMOand then merge it afterreckon united will get through but on football weekly they pointed out porto are 9-1 to win tonightcan see united being a bit sluggish, havent been the best recent weeksmight have a few quid on porto to win tonight and united to get through double, reckon i could get sick odds

confirmed teamVDSO'Shea---Evans---Vidic---EvraPark---Scholes---Carrick---FletcherRonaldo---Rooneywould have prefered the following changes;Vidic>NevsRooney>GiggsScholes>Nanithat midfield is a concern tbh.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, you'd prefer Neville to Vidic and Nani to Scholes?

confirmed teamVDSO'Shea---Evans---Vidic---EvraPark---Scholes---Carrick---FletcherRonaldo---Rooneywould have prefered the following changes;Vidic>NevsRooney>GiggsScholes>Nanithat midfield is a concern tbh.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, you'd prefer Neville to Vidic and Nani to Scholes?
nah nah.im saying i'd prefer the players on the left to the ones on the right i.e. Vidic instead of Neville etc etrc

Can see us getting bullied or completely battering them.Always thought Lisandro Lope was mad underrated still.
got 6 CL goals this season init, only gerrard and klose have more this season, apparently ferguson was saying he's the biggest threat.

madness no tevezshould of played him and rooney up frontronaldo on right nani on left scholes and carrick in middle

nah nah.im saying i'd prefer the players on the left to the ones on the right i.e. Vidic instead of Neville etc etrc
But Vidic, Scholes and Rooney are in?BTW this Hulk character got me a little nervy.