Tinie tempah Feat M.I.A - iM so Hot

Afroman

Listened to this a few days ago, stopped listening to this guy long ago this is the first tune I've listened to more than once from him in yeeears.Tune is decent, beat's f*cked.I doubt it tell a thousandI'm a valcon on the prowellAnd the outcome is the power...Flow at that point was alot, can tell even spiderman thinks so lol.

a decent to good rapper.not like hes some out of this world rapper but this is his sort of beat
c/s didnt even rate him too tuff thought 2G was better but I heard more music from him he knows how to kill off beatsfrom time guy is making taio cruz tracks sound hard he deserves kudosi want this instrumental to be on some mixtapes come summertimetine f*ck*ng tempah he is a sack of sh*t a rebore Bashy

That is a waste of a beat stillsomeone like Gmoney would rape this just sounds like suttin he would dead
C/sG Money is f*ckedNeed digits to send me a track of his :unsure:
download this mixtape http://www.sendspace.com/file/b104upmost of the tracks have g money on ittracklist:2gbackcoverinbig12x12.jpgsome of the tracks aren't in the correct order though