Sign in to follow this  
ShowermanSamuel

I'm so pissed right now...

Just got home from work and its a sunny evening so I thought I'd go for a little cycle to unwind and run some cardio.I locked my push bike up in the underground car park months ago... Gone to get it now and its gone. You can't access the car park unless you live in the block so one of my neighbours has jacked me.I'm outraged!Praise jah and allah for contents insurance. Beg all VIP cross fingers they cover me for it.

Guest LucaPiano

You left your pushbike there for a month? shows how much you love your pushbike

Pisstake but my estate mentality would never allow me to leave something for months and expect to come back and see it there no matter where I'm living.

I live in a nice area in a new build block with a secure underground car park with a locked bike store and it was chained to the railings, about not leaving it there for months. Its one of my neighbours + bolt cutters. Pisstake. Allow keeping a bike in a flat.46 copies of an aggressive letter are gettin printed at work tomorrow and being posted thru every door.I'm officially a victim.

46 copies of an aggressive letter are gettin printed at work tomorrow and being posted thru every door.
LOL, agressive letter unah
I'm officially a victim.
topman do nice jeansdo abit of grazing

I live in a nice area in a new build block with a secure underground car park with a locked bike store and it was chained to the railings, about not leaving it there for months. Its one of my neighbours + bolt cutters. Pisstake. Allow keeping a bike in a flat.46 copies of an aggressive letter are gettin printed at work tomorrow and being posted thru every door.I'm officially a victim.
:lol::lol: This never works.But I admire your formal approach.

Lmao @ leaving your bike for months then getting vex when someone helps themselves to it.Sick guy.Still I feel you pain. Many many moons ago before I could stop my mum from dragging me to church. I decided to take my bmx to church. Locked it outside the church, after the mass/happy clapping/singing finished some hours later. I came out to see just the D lock laying there like it wasn't suppose to keep my bike safe. Tears rolled.

ur neighbours might end up making fun of you, you knowwriting mug in the dirt that forms on carthe aggressive letter is the sort of thing mark corrigan would do

Lmao @ leaving your bike for months then getting vex when someone helps themselves to it.Sick guy.Still I feel you pain. Many many moons ago before I could stop my mum from dragging me to church. I decided to take my bmx to church. Locked it outside the church, after the mass/happy clapping/singing finished some hours later. I came out to see just the D lock laying there like it wasn't suppose to keep my bike safe. Tears rolled.
Did you question your faith after that event?

No point writing letters to ur neighbours, the bikes long gone now mate.

secure flat or no secure flat, leaving a bike unattended for that long is a sure way of getting it knicked.

46 copies of an aggressive letter are gettin printed at work tomorrow and being posted thru every door.I'm officially a victim.
PMSL
I'm officially a victim.
YES YOU ARE SON. YES.YOU...ARE

Did you question your faith after that event?
Been questioning my faith for years before & after that event tbh.

What make is your bike dan?You cant leave a Specialized , Trek , Claud Butler or a bike of its kind laying about for too long.

parsorry to hear that friendthe worst part is it could of been taken at any time during the 3 months u left it there

lol @ mark coriganhahahahhabtw have u norrowed it down to any suspects like?do sum racial profiling
LOL
What make is your bike dan?You cant leave a Specialized , Trek , Claud Butler or a bike of its kind laying about for too long.
Specialized. IPHAIL
haha mans bike got nabbedreminds me of the old daysits ur fault tho daniel
I know, I feel like I left it outside the shop as a yout thinkin the streets aint got no badness for me.And I'm writing the letter same way.. You lot don't know about my letter writing skills I'll make the culprit feel so dumb they might jump down the lift shaft. It won't bring the bike back but it'll make me feel better. I can't got hottin up professional couples and Asian families over a bike.