Make-Up

O.Man

I use make-up. But I would like to think im not excessive with it. Not one of those girls who when you hug you get bare sh*t on ur top! And I spud Mirado on the Mac...but tell me something have you noticed the majority of black girls are NC50!
never noticed this but i wear NC50 lol
:D:D See! And Im sure ive seen a picture of you and your blatently lighter than me.I wana try Bobbi Brown or Iman for a foundation.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear it occasionally... no every day thing.Don't understand why people cake their faces to go to a rave... only to sweat it off on their clothes or on someone else. lmao at seeing some dudes facebook statuses - "who the f*ck left their face on my shirt yesterday"

I use make-up. But I would like to think im not excessive with it. Not one of those girls who when you hug you get bare sh*t on ur top! And I spud Mirado on the Mac...but tell me something have you noticed the majority of black girls are NC50!
never noticed this but i wear NC50 lol
I AM NC50! Post holiday.NC45 All the way.My best friend uses Bobbi Brown, good stuff.

Personally I hate the sh*t, can't hug a girl without her leaving my cheek looking like I got hit with a bag of maze meal powder. And when you kiss your lips stay shining. And i hate girls who put glitter on, leaving my pillow looking like a disco ball. My ex wore so much make up it cost me double to do washing.Current Mrs wears make up too but to be frank and I've told her so, she looks better without it. Caught her off guard the other day when I told her I'm not seeing her and I went to her areas, rung her and was like yeah, definitely not seeing you, then buzzed her door number. Shock of her life, never seen her so shy in all the 3 years we been together. And she worried about 3 f*ck*ng spots which are barely visible.WOMEN.2 f*ck*ng hours to get ready and still look mad average30minutes for us guys shower included and we sh*t on the majority of chicks. Cream the face, roll on the pits, spray, wear the threads and get out the house.And girls, a lot of the time we give 2 shits about your face, many a man will settle with a 6 in the face but 10 in the body.

Personally I hate the sh*t, can't hug a girl without her leaving my cheek looking like I got hit with a bag of maze meal powder. And when you kiss your lips stay shining. And i hate girls who put glitter on, leaving my pillow looking like a disco ball. My ex wore so much make up it cost me double to do washing.Current Mrs wears make up too but to be frank and I've told her so, she looks better without it. Caught her off guard the other day when I told her I'm not seeing her and I went to her areas, rung her and was like yeah, definitely not seeing you, then buzzed her door number. Shock of her life, never seen her so shy in all the 3 years we been together. And she worried about 3 f*ck*ng spots which are barely visible.WOMEN.2 f*ck*ng hours to get ready and still look mad average30minutes for us guys shower included and we sh*t on the majority of chicks. Cream the face, roll on the pits, spray, wear the threads and get out the house.And girls, a lot of the time we give 2 shits about your face, many a man will settle with a 6 in the face but 10 in the body.
Who you know that puts glitter on, in this day and age?Some Hannah Montana 13 year old rubbish.

Who you know that puts glitter on, in this day and age?Some Hannah Montana 13 year old rubbish.
O trust me there's 25 year old females who glit up for a night out, I've seen this several times. Perhaps not Black girls but them Snow bunnies put it on.

I guarentee the majority of these girls on here are lying!!Tbh its just how it is nowadays and men would be outraged if women stopped wearing makeup daily, the change for most girls is dramatic. Guys like their girls to look feminine and girly but also natural, you cant have it all, i have learnt that. Most girls just dont get the balance right.

I guarentee the majority of these girls on here are lying!!Tbh its just how it is nowadays and men would be outraged if women stopped wearing makeup daily, the change for most girls is dramatic. Guys like their girls to look feminine and girly but also natural, you cant have it all, i have learnt that. Most girls just dont get the balance right.
noif you dont look good without makeup then you are just ugly full stopwell done for 'making up' the difference but its not definitively necessary

Either way girls, a tip from Me. Lets do it in percentages. If you want to attract a decent guy.30% Make up50% Conversation20% SILENCEBecause in essence the majority of women are judged on how they look, so tip the scales and shock the automaton man. Love ensues
csbut u didnt write anything about sex. just saying

Either way girls, a tip from Me. Lets do it in percentages. If you want to attract a decent guy.30% Make up50% Conversation20% SILENCEBecause in essence the majority of women are judged on how they look, so tip the scales and shock the automaton man. Love ensues
csbut u didnt write anything about sex. just saying