Bank Accounts

Meticulous

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shet.i like it when u fraud guys argue always on some 'my technique is better than urs U AMATEUR' sh*t.:mj:
Not this time, I am an analyst.Brisco you should get into fraud though, you never leave your bedroom so would have enough time for it.
fraudin is dead imo
dis was said like two years ago transfers are poppin more than everfraud will never die - i aint nigerian but bred has to be given to these niggaz - they are so smart when it comes to fraud the way they see it - is how back home they have to proper grind to get p - they come over here and all they do is get someone details or chill comfortably behind a pc and send emaills and bobs ur uncle the top guys in fraud from my experience are ALWAYS Nigerian
TBH and no offence, your experience must be low if you believe that.
o REALLYso tell me, please, i ur experince who is , humour me with ur answer
Russians are the most dominant in the fraud game with Eastern Europeans behind them... This theory of Nigerians being so heavily involved in the game is nowhere near accurate...I could type for days but i'm going sleep.
C/S

Guest Lisa Turtle
Speaking of bank accounts.... what's the best student account?
in terms of funds - halifaxno perks/added extras, just a large overdraft. The largest one actually.

they are exportin deets like crazy, demand over here is high for them aswell, seein as they're banks that cant be verified by uk shops/ websites the same way uk based bank cards can. Meaning you're allot more likely to get that shiny new laptop come through with eu deets than uk deets.

they are exportin deets like crazy, demand over here is high for them aswell, seein as they're banks that cant be verified by uk shops/ websites the same way uk based bank cards can. Meaning you're allot more likely to get that shiny new laptop come through with eu deets than uk deets.
i def did not know this stillwhere can i get my black hands on these numbers sonny jim?

i def did not know this stillwhere can i get my black hands on these numbers sonny jim?
I'll pm u when the opportunity arises again

I'll pm u when the opportunity arises again
sfe*awaits jokes from other users*

TBH, you don't really hear about white English people getting caught for fraud.SNM
my cousin was on jury service for two weeks, said there were 2 fraud cases, minor, bout 5 bags or sommin, fraud none the less, both accused white guys. just cos u dnt hear, dnt mean it doesn't happen.