So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

until we hear the new material everyone is still thinkin about back in the day productionSWISS is one of the sickest producers in the uk in my opinion and defo deserves ratings for showing that music made from the ENDS can be profesh.that alone warrants me to listen cos that was YEARS AGO so i can only imagine that they got better.

tbh who will ever be on so solid levels?i dont mean it like a fan boy or nothing but i mean who will be as big in THIS TIME as they was in THEIR TIME (so solid)musically there are too many people on this ting to be that big ever again in the uk as far as rap or grime is concerned anyway.bare ideas just come to mind when i think about this on a musical level. Imagine a swiss production with say giggs AND craze 24 on it.maybe im late and thats happened but you get my point bare potential based on certain man being KNOWN for makin good tunes.like i said ill give it a definate listen i have no doubt the material will be good but im very sure they wont get that far as half of the people so solid would get a listen from are people that USED to be their fans and do music themselves.

Mighty Mo is not in that videoLOL @ lethal thinkin that tiny guy can save himWholeap ah dead weight& SMH at that d*ckhead yout at the end of the videodisclaimer:- I would quite like to see swiss, mega & skat d make a comeback
Skat D was hard!

Mighty Mo is not in that videoLOL @ lethal thinkin that tiny guy can save himWholeap ah dead weight& SMH at that d*ckhead yout at the end of the videodisclaimer:- I would quite like to see swiss, mega & skat d make a comeback
Aint that directors name Mighty Mo?

So Solid in their prime>>>>>>_________Would never work if it happened again.Pirate radio back in the day >>>>>>>>>>>>Them sets/raves could never happen again.
Basically. It's similar to people expecting the Michael Jackson tour/album to be the same as his 1980's shows/albums.From Soul II Soul in the early 1990's, the inner city streets had to wait almost 10 years before another group represented the streets in the mainstream media and created a movement (So Solid). Hopefully we won't have to wait too soon before that next act comes through (Giggs? Boy Better Know?)ps - Obviously there have been real street acts that have crossed over and charted apart from Soul II Sould & So Solid but I'm talking about acts that have created a movement and had a level of consistancy over a yearly time period.

Their time has passed, they wont be able to get that hype back
:!:
Pas you go are tryna come back aswell. But its only Maxwell, Plague and Gift I think
Really? 'cause I've seen their names on flyers but I'd assume it's in the same manner as how you get DJ Luck & MC Neat or Monsta Boy/Denzie doing events, like just doing old tunes

Their time has passed, they wont be able to get that hype back
:!:
Pas you go are tryna come back aswell. But its only Maxwell, Plague and Gift I think
Really? 'cause I've seen their names on flyers but I'd assume it's in the same manner as how you get DJ Luck & MC Neat or Monsta Boy/Denzie doing events, like just doing old tunes
http://www.payasugocartel.com/You can catch them on friskys show on deja every monday