So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

Couldn't make it past the intro.Hate when UK rappers, talk sh*t like that at the beginning of a song, puts me off immediately.
This isnt ANY UK rapper, this is Mega fam. Obviously dont remember this legendary rantTALKIN BOUT YOU WANNA BLAZE ME!?!?! I am prepared for you
Yeah, but that was back then.Seeing him in a rebore b-ball jersey, talking this nonsense to lead into this cheesy hook doesn't really compare to when he started tracks back then, does it?
I'm just saying, Mega isnt any UK rapper talking at the beginning of a video. If you said he fell off with the speech on the intro it would have been bless. I personally didnt see anything wrong with what he said. It was appropriate and was short enough for you not to care

Couldn't make it past the intro.Hate when UK rappers, talk sh*t like that at the beginning of a song, puts me off immediately.
This isnt ANY UK rapper, this is Mega fam. Obviously dont remember this legendary rantTALKIN BOUT YOU WANNA BLAZE ME!?!?! I am prepared for you
Yeah, but that was back then.Seeing him in a rebore b-ball jersey, talking this nonsense to lead into this cheesy hook doesn't really compare to when he started tracks back then, does it?
I'm just saying, Mega isnt any UK rapper talking at the beginning of a video. I personally didnt see anything wrong with what he said. It was appropriate and was short enough for you not to care
f*ck THAT REDEMPTION sh*t. I don't wanna hear that malarky./Megaman is DEFINITELY better than SAS Mega.Don't even know why I had to emphasise that, this isn't worthy of discussion.

So Solid need to make music that gets played in night clubs. That's what made them big before. Then they started doing this generic Hip Hop stuff and they disappeared.And now they try and come back with a Hip Pop record and I doubt it will catch on. The record buyers who remember them are all 23-28 now. And they don't buy this stuff.

Guest Triple XXX

dnt kno y mans past has to somehow make up for a mediore recordwe dnt need to remember anything, what is infront of us isnt all that dnt matter what he may or may not have done before

I swear you were singing Twinkle Little Star when So Solid came about though?But to anyone else thinking that, what I'm saying is thats what most people rated about Mega back in the day. No one said it makes up for a mediocre record. I'm talking about Mega. Thats like Dizzee going back to how he spat on sets then accusing him of not being real, even though its the sh*t we all yearn forThas why I finished with: "This is why you should never or be very careful about comebacks."What was hot for him then may not be hot now, but thats him. Coming back means he gets judged against whats current as opposed to being held in high regards true reminiscing gives a distorted opinion

Swear people have short-term memories. Mega always had swagger though. He was never the best spitter, but he had swag before we defined and associated swag as a quality when MCin
No he had a sick flow that suited the beats he use to ride like no other.His problem came when he rapped and his content got horribly exposed as air.

Spittin on 2 step is not the same as 'making records that will actually get played in clubs'. You can go back to the formula which made you a success in the first place without just copying it. That's what every successful American act does every time they put out a new album.
easier said then done for UK market

• 1 month later...