So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

Not even gonna lie, I've been ignoring this for months convinced that its gas. Seen and heard quite a few things that lead me to believe they are making a return.Most notably, this video when Mighty Mo is talkingHe says he's shooting a new So Solid video. I've asked around and got mixed answers about only couple members are returning which is feasible, and that they are signed to a major. Now I dont understand why or who would sign So Solid when late last year Romeo's bday bash in Watford got locked due to police concerns. Obviously, they arent cleanAnyone know anything about this? Are you excited or is it time they hung up? Who would you like to see return? And on that note, as long as Harvey isnt there its all blessEDIT: NEW SO SOLID VIDEO

Asher D's kinda sh*t now when I listen to him. He was basically the So Solid guy. And as I doubt MegaMan will be in it, and Romeo and Harvey went sh*t a while ago (back when they tried being solo) I'm not looking forward to the return.
:/to all this
care to expand on that?

The guy at the end in white is a f*ck*ng d*ckhead!!!Look at the way hes acting!!!d*ckHEAD!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
You think the way he puts himself is good???Look @ Lethal and Donae'o, do they act stupid like him???NO
The guy at the end in white is a f*ck*ng d*ckhead!!!Look at the way hes acting!!!d*ckHEAD!!!!!!!
I found it amusing, basically took the piss out of every mc that has appeared on a grime dvd.
d*ckHEAD!!!!!!!

he werent THE main anythingmega still involved from what i knowswiss is still about going hard and goodfellaz are basically still repping so solid on a low level tingfrom what i know.
Nah I mean like Asher D was the biggest guy, like ask people who used to listen to them back in the day they will say Asher D was the best. And the main ones were Asher, Romeo, Mega and Lisa Mafia, when you look at who got the fame (with Harvey on the side but he was never really big as part of the crew).Everyone knew Mega ran the whole thing.I'm just assuming as I kept hearing about Asher, Romeo and Harvey doing stuff together that they would be the main people. And I thought Goodfellaz was a separate thing so Mega wouldn't be involved. Was just jumping to conclusions, I have no valid sources.