So Solid are coming back?!

Numero001

so solid are the archetypal street niggaz done good then end up back on the block slangingtoo f*ck*ng dumb, bosey and hypocriticali locked dem off from when i heard them fraffing about guns are bad reh teh teh then two twos i bang on track and hear harvey saying some sh*t like "I'm gonna buss, you're gonna run, so solid crew buss for fun"KMTSLASHTrusay they are a gritty bunch though, made me first realise about south's gullyness still SLASH But set man in their crew did get bottled when they came to Notts no lie...

so solid are the archetypal street niggaz done good then end up back on the block slangingtoo f*ck*ng dumb, bosey and hypocriticali locked dem off from when i heard them fraffing about guns are bad reh teh teh then two twos i bang on track and hear harvey saying some sh*t like "I'm gonna buss, you're gonna run, so solid crew buss for fun"KMTSLASHTrusay they are a gritty bunch though, made me first realise about south's gullyness still SLASH But set man in their crew did get bottled when they came to Notts no lie...
most of the crew tht were on the frontline i.e harvey and romeo werent on this ting. they were jus pushed cos they could spit at the time. they never put in any work
EDIT: yeah i get you nowBUTAin't Romeo one of the main road guys brother or some sh*t?SLASHWhat's Battersea like?

Megaman was the best. Just saying he aint progressed from the 2Step days. The people around him these days are much better ie Cream Cartel, Goodfellas, Swiss. Basically his spittin should be on the same level as the interviews he gives!
Goodfellas get absolutley no ratings

Megaman was the best. Just saying he aint progressed from the 2Step days. The people around him these days are much better ie Cream Cartel, Goodfellas, Swiss. Basically his spittin should be on the same level as the interviews he gives!
What's so good about them?
[*]Business orientated[*]Thinks outside the box[*]Dont try an promote foolishness

Basically one step ahead of all the other UK man doing "urban music".

Goodfellas get absolutley no ratings
y
I think they're sh*t

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...