I Dont Know

kurious

my mum cooked a fat pot of chicken today because few of my cousins stayed over she made it from early so she knew every1 wud just go help themselves when they're ready basically iv been in there 4 times already and there is quite a lot left so im feining to jump back in there but another side is telling me to allow it, 4 today at least i just had apple pie and custard to try and curb itbut its not hitting that spot cuz my brain is telling me cooked food is microwave away im actually quite torn about this whole situation and i dont know what is wrong what can i doi havent blazed today so its not even munchiesI WANT MORRRRE :confused:

no really i do i keep walkin up to the pot lifting the lid then running away trying to distract myself with a cup of water or summertim not high im not pregnant im not deprived i am a bit greedywhat is this conflictioni think im a little bit emotionally scarred from the time i ate 25 hot wings and felt soiled after, i never thought food would hurt me like thatbut im hoping its different this time has this never happened 2 any?

no really i do i keep walkin up to the pot lifting the lid then running away trying to distract myself with a cup of water or summertim not high im not pregnant im not deprived i am a bit greedywhat is this conflictioni think im a little bit emotionally scarred from the time i ate 25 hot wings and felt soiled after, i never thought food would hurt me like thatbut im hoping its different this time has this never happened 2 any?
fat bitch

lol @ NOT dipping into the meatpot when you're ALLOWED TOO.hands would be looking like i just applied blue magic
:lol: iv done it twice today the other 2 times i had the decency to get rice and a plateif i go again that will make 8 peices of chicken proper portions aswelli just dont want to end up hurti thought this topic wud distract me but i cant :angry: FECKpray 4 me

fat bitch
i am NOT a bitch

lol @ NOT dipping into the meatpot when you're ALLOWED TOO.hands would be looking like i just applied blue magic
:lol::lol::lol:
And I know the feeling, but you know whats worse?The time you go back to get more and realise you can start to see the bottom of what seemed like a bottomless pot.

And I know the feeling, but you know whats worse?The time you go back to get more and realise you can start to see the bottom of what seemed like a bottomless pot.
:lol: this is burning me tooim having to get a bit more strategic with what position im scooping from etc

:lol: this is burning me tooim having to get a bit more strategic with what position im scooping from etc
lmfao I'm creasing, I know this situation far too well.It only ends one way though, I suggest you stop now.

lolthats when i draw for the scissors and start cutting beefs in half

lolthats when i draw for the scissors and start cutting beefs in half
:lol::lol::lol: *logs off*