is force da anser ?

Guest samsung

Guest samsung

... LONG STORY SHORTlinked a mate .. tings wer ayt at 1st .. but after a while .. he goh a tad caried away, started forcing himslf on me and so on .. but he only baked off as i was on my periods .. basicaly da point to this topic is .. LADIES ov u ever been in da same kinda situation .. and how hav u delt wid it .. ADVICE NEEDED AS AM FEELING PRETTY LOW MALES .. hav u found urslf in a situation wer u have got a lil caried away and wah hapen next .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never deliberately forced myself on a girl, but i did have one bad experience where i was wokin it now an i was bout to buss now an she tryin to tell me stop but obviously i'm bout to buss so i'm goin harder and afterwards the way she was shakin a started to cry made me feel like sh*t i felt like a rapist.. Since that day i've been proper weary of certain chicks and i make sure my ears are open so any words spoken are heard cos i aint tryin to feel that way again or go to jail.. Get me Wha u went through sounds horrible and i wouldn't wish that on anyone cos basically he might have raped u if u weren't on ur reds.. Only ting i can say thats constructive is to identify possible errors on ur part like i assume u isolated urself..? Learn from ur mistakes enit and dont put urself in certain situations again.. Chin up sam

I've never deliberately forced myself on a girl, but i did have one bad experience where i was wokin it now an i was bout to buss now an she tryin to tell me stop but obviously i'm bout to buss so i'm goin harder and afterwards the way she was shakin a started to cry made me feel like sh*t i felt like a rapist.. Since that day i've been proper weary of certain chicks and i make sure my ears are open so any words spoken are heard cos i aint tryin to feel that way again or go to jail.. Get me Wha u went through sounds horrible and i wouldn't wish that on anyone cos basically he might have raped u if u weren't on ur reds.. Only ting i can say thats constructive is to identify possible errors on ur part like i assume u isolated urself..? Learn from ur mistakes enit and dont put urself in certain situations again.. Chin up sam
Lol...Pissed.

Lol...Pissed.
:D:D

Lol...Pissed.
:D:D

From what Ive found alot of chicks go on 1st dates when there on their period to protect themselves cos they know under any other circumstances they are whores.
tbhand women should avoid inviting man to their house or going his house on the first date if you DONT wanna f*ck.i dont know about FORCE but ive used bare tactics which some would consider forceful to convince a chick and i aint shook to admit cos i know i aint alone but no one else aint went there in this thread yet. :D kissin neck when the girl try push you away :D fingering the chick when she aint having it (at first) :D lipsing and kissing chick softly when she is putting up a resistance :D being on top of the girl when ya got clothes on and making the movement suggesting ya horny AND slyly undoing belts etc whild doing sowhen a girl says she aint on it them actions come like a 5th ammendment and more time they will work but after all of these avenues have been exhausted ill do one LAST move PUT MY d*ck IN HER FACE (i mean it)after that if she aint gonna have it she never will and either if she will have it later its not worth the effort cos its bait she wants it but wont say so some women (a lot of women) like to be overwhelmed.someone will come and call me a rapist :D someone will pm me and spud me :D many will use this in a war against face off :D but MANY MAN use this method for EVERY sexual encounter they get and THAT is a tragedy. :D