Sign in to follow this  
jellybone

blazin squad is making a comeback

I was gonna go along with this

Nope its sh*t (and i havent even listened to it).
Until i read this
its produced by kanye

lol some - one republic ' Apologize' rip off. check the arrangement. I wont be suprised if them Na nai nai brez had something to do with the production

lol @ thisthey are pathetici remember the first time i ever heard of them about 7 years ago was on t4 on a sunday morningthey were touring some schools, and they asked the one with the big ears "who they are similar too" and he said "we're like so solid, but better"f*ck*ng deluded clownsput a donk on it>>>>>>>>this(flip reverse it was a tune though no homo)

Whats that token niggas namehe is pissedlol tune is horribletpain effect,some backstreet boys vocals and abc barskmt
platinumi always see him down walthamstow...iwth the mixed race .. both look like donuts.

lol @ thisthey are pathetici remember the first time i ever heard of them about 7 years ago was on t4 on a sunday morningthey were touring some schools, and they asked the one with the big ears "who they are similar too" and he said "we're like so solid, but better"f*ck*ng deluded clownsput a donk on it>>>>>>>>this(flip reverse it was a tune though no homo)
beat was actually nice, shame about the sh*t on top of it, same applys to here for one, the beat was not that bad.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGwJEfqPh2c - lol @ the platinum dude rockin away in his american wannabe accent like he all that and a bag of chips.im sure 3 of them formed a new group after they split.

just cos kanye produced for them dont mean sh*tlady sovereign got signed by jay z and she is still sh*t
:lol::lol: Oh yeah, I wonder how that's going....Jay-Z looking for the reciept.As for the Blazing squad tune....really not ever going to listen to it on purpose tbh.

lol these lot are p*ssyin 2003 we were on our way to alton towers and saw these boys at a motorway service area somewhere outside london. someone spotted them inside the food court area and a few of the youngers ran up to them. they started panicking and running away. they chased them all the way back to their coach where they didnt waste any time hitting the road :lol: