Pissing on the establishment

Davicious X

So Im at Charing Cross train station yesterday with an immediate need to take a leak so I head for the toilets down stairs. On any normal day Id go down and just hop the barrier and go do my thang unless the toilet attendant is there (Like on this occasion) in which case I MIGHT put my hand in my wallet to draw for the greedy 40p they charging for me to take a piss.Unfortunately on this occasion I dont have any change on me and since I'd been out drinking the need to piss was even more powerful but the toilet attendant wasnt interested in giving me a bly which meant Id have to go back up the stairs to buy something which is just long.Now it could have been the alcohol or it could have been the feisty Jamaican in me but since the toilet attendant wasnt lettin me thru I whipped out the hose and proceeded to soak the entrance to the toilet. With a shake, rattle and roll I headed for my train, leavin a stunned African toilet attendant behind me.f*ck it, thats it Im not paying to take a piss ever again.Any one got any stories of them sticking 2 fingers up at the system?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Charing Cross toilet staff are usually cool - I dont even try and put in money or speak to them. I was hop over the barrier and turn round to look at them which makes them think "I want to say something but dont want to be on the front cover of tomorrows London Lite"You pissing on the floor though is f*ck*ng filthy, and you didnt even wash your hands. Which leads me to believe you are naturally dirty and also do things when your drunk like hug and kiss other boys in "the pub for a laugh"

Actually this thread reminds me of when my brother and I went out and he needed to take a leak but couldnt find a spot so promptly went inside a phone box, prentended to make a call and just pissed in the coin slot.It was funny at the time but as I sit here thinking about it I'm disgusted and enraged.P.s he is from St Vincent.

Guest Flat Ericó
Anyway, Charing Cross toilet staff are usually cool - I dont even try and put in money or speak to them. I was hop over the barrier and turn round to look at them which makes them think "I want to say something but dont want to be on the front cover of tomorrows London Lite"You pissing on the floor though is f*ck*ng filthy, and you didnt even wash your hands. Which leads me to believe you are naturally dirty and also do things when your drunk like hug and kiss other boys in "the pub for a laugh"
Lol

To be honest its not the type of antics I employ or would condone but its really not about tryin to hold in some piss when drunk cos its just that much harder to do.When Im drunk and need to piss I need to piss.Im certainly not proud of the actions but the African toilet feeder was being a d*ckhead so I had to show my disgust lol