Pissing on the establishment

Davicious X

Nobody has to clean pissy bushes! Next time dont let it get 2 the point where u literally have 2 pee where u stand.
I was gonna go into the mess that might blow into a bush, cans newspapers etc but that might seem to pedantic.Can only SMH @ this comment, it aint like it was on purpose gee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not 5. So you basically pissed your pants but took your willy out at the list minute. Then said you pissed on the establishment
Whats 5 got to do with it? I swear I explained I had been drinking which tbh was an understatement. See this is why ppl say they know about you SMH Its just a title ffs.Why you goin round the forum obviously lookin for arguments anyway? Ease off cos we all know you done some truelly dispicable tings, and furthermore we know you wasnt drunk when you was doin them.

Ok so everyone that thinks I did wrong tell me what I should have done please offer alternatives that wouldnt affect no one, taking into consideration that...A: I was an hour from home and everyone knows its unhealthy to hold it in for which I had already been doing.B: Someone still has to clean any random area I might do the damn thing, be it in a bush or in an alleyway.Im particularly waiting for a smart answers from those hardest against it, knowing they wont come up with any decent answer or alternative that I would have naturally chosen.The real joke is if no one ever paid to go to these toilets they'd actually stop trying to charge altogether.
I'm sure there was somewhere you could have pissed for free and not humiliated someone and yourself. I've never paid to use the toilet, I've just looked for cafe or restaurant to do it (and yes I know that there are places like some Burger King that want to see a receipt before you use their toilets). Did you even look for an alternative?

Ok so everyone that thinks I did wrong tell me what I should have done please offer alternatives that wouldnt affect no one, taking into consideration that...A: I was an hour from home and everyone knows its unhealthy to hold it in for which I had already been doing.B: Someone still has to clean any random area I might do the damn thing, be it in a bush or in an alleyway.Im particularly waiting for a smart answers from those hardest against it, knowing they wont come up with any decent answer or alternative that I would have naturally chosen.The real joke is if no one ever paid to go to these toilets they'd actually stop trying to charge altogether.
I'm sure there was somewhere you could have pissed for free and not humiliated someone and yourself. I've never paid to use the toilet, I've just looked for cafe or restaurant to do it (and yes I know that there are places like some Burger King that want to see a receipt before you use their toilets). Did you even look for an alternative?
Joke is I didnt have to cos I know the closest alternatives in the area. At that time of night is the maccyDs down the street already close their toilets and that outside stand toilet ting oposite the station at the church flooded and blocked time ago.

You're not 5. So you basically pissed your pants but took your willy out at the list minute. Then said you pissed on the establishment
Whats 5 got to do with it? I swear I explained I had been drinking which tbh was an understatement. See this is why ppl say they know about you SMH Its just a title ffs.Why you goin round the forum obviously lookin for arguments anyway? Ease off cos we all know you done some truelly dispicable tings, and furthermore we know you wasnt drunk when you was doin them.
You asked for feedback for your explanation. I gave it. You didn't like it. Stop crying.

Expand upon this thesis.

Expand upon this thesis.

cant believe this guy is trying to justify himselflike everyone said u could have pissed somewhere else, u didnt have to stand up and piss infront of himu could have gone outside and pissed against the wallshits disgusting

if you was the African toilet attendant, what would you have felt to do to him?when u look at it from this mans point of view you can get to understand the total disrespect that was bestowed upon him by this so called 'fiesty Jamaican'its a violationits like when that man coughed in my face on the train, you were one of the people advocating violence for that violationbut by the same token u can say 'what was he supposed to do, turn his head? how would that have benfited him?'