Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Young Jeezy to play at o2 Wireless Fest

o2 Wireless Festival - July 6th - Hyde ParkAnnounced so far:Kanye WestQ-TipFlo RidaKid CudiDaniel MerriweatherYoung JeezyMr Hudson
I so wasnt on it before but now I want to go. Line up is sheg but Young Jizzle? Then Lil Wayne the next day? f*ck right off! He hasnt been here before has he?Just a heads up for those who dont touch the Live events thread and will bawl say they dont look in there.http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/22004274B64EC619

i guess ppl will be waiting for vids to see who will pull a stunt like what happened when Weezy was over here

FUCCKI NEED TO GO BUT MIGHT BE ON HOLIDAYf*ck IT IM BOOKING A HOLIDAY SO I CAN COME BACK ON THE 5TH

Guest Lemons

Big shout to me not going to the Sunday now.Tickets for the 5th FTW

for q tip im on itmight have to holla at gandaulf about reaching this still
Q-Tip was sick live saw him last month. Should be going to this, depends who is on it.

Got my tickets few weeks back when Kanye was anounced. Glad Q-tip is there, im pissed I missed him at Roundhouse. Never been a fan of Jeezy tho, and Flo-Rida? thats the time I go get food.

Got my tickets few weeks back when Kanye was anounced.
I knew that day would have da sickest line up...and weezy da next day!ARE U MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD?U never gt this kinda sh*t in this country!!