whats the best course of action

Alejandro Sosa

right ive bought something from ebay but when it arrived the quality was very badi wanna send it back to the seller and get my money back but i want him to pay postage cos it will be something like 40 pounds for me and i feel like he is at fault because the item was not as described.i can email him saying all this but if he just ignores my email what is the next step from there? do i go to ebay or paypal and what is the likely outcome? thanks

thanks for all the replies

when buying something and returning YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PAY POSTAGE... THE CUSTOMER - thats like with anything
Depending on what it is, he might just get another one sent to him.Happened for me a couple of times with tools anyway.
did you send the original tools back to seller and if so did you pay for postage?

Man blatently brought something like this thinkinghe can play 360 and ps3 games on the same devicebut the game was up when he plugged it in and blew all the fuses in his yardfake-console.jpgFam how didnt you clock it was fake? and no Im not giving you a refund
lmfaooooooo

Guest LucaPiano
Man blatently brought something like this thinkinghe can play 360 and ps3 games on the same devicebut the game was up when he plugged it in and blew all the fuses in his yardfake-console.jpgFam how didnt you clock it was fake? and no Im not giving you a refund
*Sees 2 megadrive controlpad ports* :lol::lol::lol: *Dies*

lol i cant believe thisafter i defended somalians when people were cussin themi am a defender of your race fam [/wiley]at everyone else, thx for all the replies