Sign in to follow this  
Eskay Jones

This Guy needs to be slaughtered.

I HATE this faggot. alan-carr-spider-man-3-london-premiere-red-carpet-wBMSSx.jpgWhy is he all over TV? he has the voice of mike tyson on helium mixed with codeine. I swear he sickens me.WHO DO YOU ABSOLUTELY DESPISE ON TV?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOf*ck off, I love him :wub:Currently reading his book.

Are you serious? His Voice/ demeanour add to the fact he has NO talent whatsoever. yet he is on every channel somehow somewhere down the line. god just typing this boils me up

Natalie whats with your fascination with these social deviants that appear on tv and in the media?First that drug addict bitchNow thisLike come onLook at this guys faceLOOK AT IT!He dont even have to say nothing for me to think"WHAT A f*ck*ng c*nt"Why on earth would you want to read his book?Im baffledAlso im wondering if you would you actuallyd feel comfortable leaving your kids around people like this?disclaimer:- im not saying you have kids, im just sayin ennit.

Each to their own.Allow saying he has no talent tho.Fear none, Amy is reppin with her music tbh. Nothing more, nothing less.

That bre didnt he used to dress up in drag?f*ckin wild bre. C/S with selection number 2. another d*ckhead guy with no talent on TV.

he is actually really funny. how can you say he has no talent. hes the only funny person on that ch4 project thing, his stand ups are hilarious.. hes down to earth and doesnt mind taking the piss outta himself. plus his jokes arent just about being gay.if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him

he is actually really funny. how can you say he has no talent. hes the only funny person on that ch4 project thing, his stand ups are hilarious.. hes down to earth and doesnt mind taking the piss outta himself. plus his jokes arent just about being gay.
:D

if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him
That is ridiculous. The Office is one of the greatest British comedies of all time.What has/will Alan Carr ever do on those levels?

ricky gervais smacked it on the office though? i dont care for his stand ups he aint a funny stand up dude but the office - extras were actually pretty sick still.

if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him
That is ridiculous. The Office is one of the greatest British comedies of all time.What has/will Alan Carr ever do on those levels?
alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled. seen better comedy on scrubs.and his stand ups? wtf... nothing great about him, but like jade goody and ronan keating... he made it thanks to the UK

alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled.
LOL @ this, yes all X million of its fans wanted to appear smart to people like you. Then your superior country rejected it out of hand saying us Brits were trying too hard...oh wait.SLASHWhy would I need it to assume it makes me smart? My CV speaks for itself plyr.

alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled.
LOL @ this, yes all X million of its fans wanted to appear smart to people like you. Then your superior country rejected it out of hand saying us Brits were trying too hard...oh wait.SLASHWhy would I need it to assume it makes me smart? My CV speaks for itself plyr.
its rubbish.. end of. thats why he hasnt done sh*t of worth... since the mishit office. regardless of what u say i think he's crap. good day

alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled. seen better comedy on scrubs.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

What happened to great show like Alf GarnettOld warren is still about put him back on the boxAlan carr is what people find funni pffttSir_Alf_Garnett.JPG

Alan Carr is funny.Ricky Gervais is funny. That Animals stand up he did was hilarious.

lol @ reading his bookthem brainwashed little girls there.
She's an example of people being brainwashed by the media to loving gays.SMH!!!

Guest Flat Ericó

that gay bloke is funnyas for that jimmy bloke hes a c*ntdont want him to get slaughtered though :/ calm down esk