This Guy needs to be slaughtered.

Eskay Jones

Natalie whats with your fascination with these social deviants that appear on tv and in the media?First that drug addict bitchNow thisLike come onLook at this guys faceLOOK AT IT!He dont even have to say nothing for me to think"WHAT A f*ck*ng c*nt"Why on earth would you want to read his book?Im baffledAlso im wondering if you would you actuallyd feel comfortable leaving your kids around people like this?disclaimer:- im not saying you have kids, im just sayin ennit.

he is actually really funny. how can you say he has no talent. hes the only funny person on that ch4 project thing, his stand ups are hilarious.. hes down to earth and doesnt mind taking the piss outta himself. plus his jokes arent just about being gay.if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him

he is actually really funny. how can you say he has no talent. hes the only funny person on that ch4 project thing, his stand ups are hilarious.. hes down to earth and doesnt mind taking the piss outta himself. plus his jokes arent just about being gay.
:D

if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him
That is ridiculous. The Office is one of the greatest British comedies of all time.What has/will Alan Carr ever do on those levels?
alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled. seen better comedy on scrubs.and his stand ups? wtf... nothing great about him, but like jade goody and ronan keating... he made it thanks to the UK

if you want to slaugther a completely UNfunny so called comedian.. then pick ricky gervais. ill join you in the hunt for him
That is ridiculous. The Office is one of the greatest British comedies of all time.What has/will Alan Carr ever do on those levels?
alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled.
LOL @ this, yes all X million of its fans wanted to appear smart to people like you. Then your superior country rejected it out of hand saying us Brits were trying too hard...oh wait.SLASHWhy would I need it to assume it makes me smart? My CV speaks for itself plyr.

alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled.
LOL @ this, yes all X million of its fans wanted to appear smart to people like you. Then your superior country rejected it out of hand saying us Brits were trying too hard...oh wait.SLASHWhy would I need it to assume it makes me smart? My CV speaks for itself plyr.
its rubbish.. end of. thats why he hasnt done sh*t of worth... since the mishit office. regardless of what u say i think he's crap. good day

alot better than that. all of you just wanted to find it funny cos you assume it makes you smart. watched a few episodes of it and at most i smiled. seen better comedy on scrubs.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: