This Guy needs to be slaughtered.

Eskay Jones

i blame girls for fags like that.cause their aint no full blooded male out there that would every c/s some of the f*ckery he gets up too.reminds me nuff of one fag that used to go my school.had the same type of humour and only caught lol's off the girls.f*ck that sh*t.

1) PatrickKielty_228x388.jpgEverything about this man annoys me. The fact he used to present fame academy with such a monotonal vocal projection. His beady little rat face, his pale pastey skin, his gay f*ck*ng hair. He is NOT funny. Same old overplayed jokes about Ireland and the IRA...not f*ck*ng funny.2) pjupitus.jpgI like Phil Jupitus. Seems like a nice bloke. However, he has never been funny on nevermind the buzzcocks and is a waste of a good seat. Hes been there for yeeeeaaaarrrrsssss and just needs to move on with something else. 3) jon-culshaw_002124_1_MainPicture.jpgWhere do I start with this useless piece of sh*t. YOUR TONY BLAIR IMPRESSION WAS QUITE GOOD THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT BACK IN 1997. The key word being good...not funny. He played that act out for so long that I actually hope he dies in a fire now. He doesnt have any other material and all his jokes are related to politics and an upper class audience.4) french--saunders_001478_MainPicture.jpgNOT funny. NEVER been funny. NEVER will be funny. The reason why I never donate to comic relief because I have to sit through their shitty f*ck*ng sketches.5) Jo-Brand.jpgTBH...I just think women arent funny in general. This fat bitch has this self-depricating humour that makes me want to falcon punch the flab off her stomach.