Ninja Blade (Xbox 360)

Guest haze-e

Will download the demo, but it looks like it might be a bit boring.And as for Ninja Gaiden 2, the game is so sick, but oh so hard. Really makes me not want to play it sometimes. Can't beat the second boss.

Will download the demo, but it looks like it might be a bit boring.And as for Ninja Gaiden 2, the game is so sick, but oh so hard. Really makes me not want to play it sometimes. Can't beat the second boss.
which boss is that ?
Genshin. The bruddah with a claw and bleno sword. Watched some videos though, so I'm going to try beat him later. It's the fight where Ryu's brother Joe has falling down a hole in the floor.EDIT: That guy.

i told titan about this game a while ago and was flying the devil may cry flag going on like i was chattin sh*t now look at him.lolninja blade is a VERY average game that is a game to get preowned in about 1 month of so lol at paying 40 quid for that.you can get a preowned ninja gaiden copy for 10 quid and as a man that has banged out ninja gaiden and devil may cry 4 AND played this ninja blade demo its not worth the money.i aint saying its sh*t but its not worth the money just wait and get a next game.on a side note titan you REALLY do need to get splinter cell double agent its OLD and you can get it for 7.99 but the game is QUALITY truss me dont ignore my advice again fam you did that with ninja gaiden and ya on it hard.

Fam, I remember watching Ninja Gaiden 2 videos from before I even got a 360 saying I had to get it. But the game is stupidly hard. This guys attacks take way too much of your damage and he is just a f*ck*ng c*nt and a half.Devil May Cry 4 is nowhere near as hard as this and Dante is a c*nt on that game.It's not even a thing of hard games, because Devil May Cry 3 on normal felt like the hardest difficulty, but Ninja Gaiden 2 will make me rip off skin. Trimbal gassed me into thinking it's not that hard. He has ruined my night still.

Fam, I remember watching Ninja Gaiden 2 videos from before I even got a 360 saying I had to get it. But the game is stupidly hard. This guys attacks take way too much of your damage and he is just a f*ck*ng c*nt and a half.Devil May Cry 4 is nowhere near as hard as this and Dante is a c*nt on that game.It's not even a thing of hard games, because Devil May Cry 3 on normal felt like the hardest difficulty, but Ninja Gaiden 2 will make me rip off skin. Trimbal gassed me into thinking it's not that hard. He has ruined my night still.
:lol: llow me, not atall, i just said stick at it and you will beat him. i said im stuck on it myself man, that doesnt suggest i think it isnt that hard. that boss though i beat first time but theres others that are irritating. trust next time u play it just play till u beat him.

Oi, I f*ck*ng love this game now (Ninja Gaiden 2).No lie, this is better than Devil May Cry 1, 2 and 4, not DMC 3 though.Volf caused me some problems at times but I triumphed after a few attempts. Chapter 7 here we come.If you haven't got this game people, go out and get it now. I got it brand new in the wrapping from Game for £13 back in like January/February. More than worth the money.